Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Davini994
321853.  Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:48 am Reply with quote

Ketamine.

Bondee
322204.  Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:07 pm Reply with quote

scottydog wrote:
I like the term disco biscuits! Just now the most common term I hear for Ecstasy are things like Sweeties, Pills, Tablets etc.

We used to call them beans.

A million ravers everyday,
Pick up a couple of beans and say...
BEANZ
MEANZ
HIGHZ

cardinal guzman
325061.  Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:41 pm Reply with quote

Chasing the dragon is so called because it involves placing a required quantity of heroin powder onto metal foil, then heating it from below with a naked flame until it becomes a bubbling liquid that gives off fumes. The user then inhales these fumes through a tube of their choosing (rolled up banknote) and chases the bubbling liquid as it flows across the foil.

I imagine if anyone was able to do a comparative study of cell damage to chasers from before and after steel foil was replaced commercially by aluminum foil it would be quite interesting - due to the known toxic effects of aluminum oxides on people.

m1ndy9876
325164.  Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:10 am Reply with quote

Its interesting to talk to a couple of people at work who were about during the punk era (original) and the tales drugs,

one or two things i can remember is that weed back in the day was nothing in comparison to todays stuff.

And 2 it was the era of original acid, not diluted with bad stuff 100% pure acid.

JayJay
1151186.  Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:45 pm Reply with quote

Ummm... I see a lot of people making guesses and not really providing REAL information.. Blow isn't called that cause it blows your mind.. Or a reverse snort... Blow comes from ACTUALLY BLOW COKE UP YOUR ASS.. Certain people that do too much YAY.. Fuck up their noses.. So they would find another way of doing it... I.E. Freebasing.. Injection.. And BLOWING it in your ass.. Is another way.. The ANUS is 125% more absorbent than the mouth and nose... And it spares you the agony of killing your nose, runny noses, not being able to sleep cause you can't breathe... Flipping over from side to side cause all the residue runs to one side to the other and clogs up your air hole.. It's a drastic way of doing it, cause you need a partner.. And it's just nasty.. But drugs make people do all types of nasty things that they thought they never would. Also heroine is blown.. But I've heard that female get it blown in their vaginas!

JayJay
1151187.  Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:49 pm Reply with quote

Fontanelle wrote:
The title is for the thread to have stamina potential.

My specific question is - why is Cocaine called Blow?

Ummm... I see a lot of people making guesses and not really providing REAL information.. Blow isn't called that cause it blows your mind.. Or a reverse snort... Blow comes from ACTUALLY BLOW COKE UP YOUR ASS.. Certain people that do too much YAY.. Fuck up their noses.. So they would find another way of doing it... I.E. Freebasing.. Injection.. And BLOWING it in your ass.. Is another way.. The ANUS is 125% more absorbent than the mouth and nose... And it spares you the agony of killing your nose, runny noses, not being able to sleep cause you can't breathe... Flipping over from side to side cause all the residue runs to one side to the other and clogs up your air hole.. It's a drastic way of doing it, cause you need a partner.. And it's just nasty.. But drugs make people do all types of nasty things that they thought they never would. Also heroine is blown.. But I've heard that female get it blown in their vaginas!

Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3