View previous topic | View next topic

replacement of a disc

Page 1 of 1

charmedgirl
439769.  Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:57 am Reply with quote

I am wondering specifically for Desperate Housewives. I own both seasons 1 and 2 of the series, and am missing disc 3 of each. I have been thinking of buying both DVD sets again, but that seems to be a waste of money when it's really only the one disc that I need. There is also the option of downloading the missing episodes on iTunes, but then I won't get the special features that come on those particular discs. Any ideas? Thanks so much. Someone told me that I could do that on [website removed] Does it work?

It won't work now I've removed the links. Mwah ha ha ha.

Egg.

djgordy
439806.  Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:45 am Reply with quote

charmedgirl wrote:
I am wondering specifically for Desperate Housewives. I own both seasons 1 and 2 of the series, and am missing disc 3 of each. I have been thinking of buying both DVD sets again, but that seems to be a waste of money when it's really only the one disc that I need.

It was a waster of money buying the discs in the first place.

AndyMcH
439952.  Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:59 am Reply with quote

You could always look for the .iso file on torrents.

Dr. Know
439955.  Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:08 am Reply with quote

why is this in the F series category?

eggshaped
439969.  Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:25 am Reply with quote

It's F for "f!?$ing spam"

Ion Zone
440144.  Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:11 pm Reply with quote

I think if you own the disks you are legally allowed to download the contents, but that's probably a myth. What happend to them?

You could go and check if they do single disks of the series, you might have to look online, though.

Page 1 of 1