View previous topic | View next topic

Diprivan

Page 1 of 1

depress
196671.  Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:15 am Reply with quote

Hello all! I donít know whether this is the right section or not but I just wanted to ask whether it is true that people who have been injected diprivan, their urine turns green. Is this true? I have searched for information on diprivan on the net but I am unable to get information on this matter. Does someone have information on this?

suze
196728.  Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:16 am Reply with quote

It's not really the right section, but it matters little.

A quick bit of Googling suggests that the use of Diprivan may indeed cause the urine to be discolored green. It occurs in less than 1% of patients treated with the drug, and seems to be related to a chemical contained in the drug.

Details of various side effects associated with this substance can be found at

http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/generic/propof_ad.htm

smiley_face
196747.  Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:40 am Reply with quote

I'm somewhat concerned that a drug designed to induce unconsciousness and is taken IV is available to buy over the Internet as a "medicine".

Quote:
The Diprivan medication is an aid in decreasing stress and nervousness. It also brings about a relaxed and peaceful state or leads to a temporary state of unconsciousness.

Seems more like some kind of recreational drug to me.

Rudolph Hucker
197001.  Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:09 pm Reply with quote

The surest way of making someone 'pee green' is to slip them a couple of 'health food' juniper pills. These are sold as some sort of flushing agent for the kidneys or some such nonsense, but the colour is quite dramatic. I know, I have been a victim.

Anyone know of a pill to make stools tartan, so I can get my own back?

AlmondFacialBar
197037.  Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:31 pm Reply with quote

juniper is actually good for the kidneys, as in gin makes you pee well. my gran drank a gin a day, on her doctor's recommendation because she had a chronic kidney condition, and lived to 82 with no renal trouble.

:-)

AlmondFacialBar

Page 1 of 1