View previous topic | View next topic

Penises

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Moosh
481525.  Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:15 pm Reply with quote

TubewayAndy wrote:
Quote:
only an inch or so smaller than the average, so it can't make too much of a difference?

Youd be surprised.

if we assume the average is 6 inches (I'm strictly imperial when it comes to penises!) then there is a remarkable difference between a 5 inch and 7 inch one... (especially when a 5 inch one is generally slimmer than the 7 inch)

When you say a remarkable difference are you talking just in terms of size or in terms of satisfaction?

CB27
482465.  Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:01 am Reply with quote

TubewayAndy wrote:
Quote:
only an inch or so smaller than the average, so it can't make too much of a difference?

Youd be surprised.

if we assume the average is 6 inches (I'm strictly imperial when it comes to penises!) then there is a remarkable difference between a 5 inch and 7 inch one... (especially when a 5 inch one is generally slimmer than the 7 inch)

I understand some difference, but I'd be surprised if it makes too much of a difference if someone learns how to use it. Without trying to be too crude, if I'm "playing around" with my girlfriend and only using my fingers, they're about half the length of my penis and thinner, yet she enjoys it, but she also thinks that she might not enjoy sex as well with me if my penis was an inch or two smaller.

It makes me feel good that I'm not small, but I also wonder if she says it just to please me...

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2