View previous topic | View next topic

Penises

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next

eggshaped
180093.  Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:00 am Reply with quote

Penis myths debunked:

Quote:
About 90 percent of women actually prefer a wide penis to a long one, according to two studies included in the review.

The findings also deflate a few other myths about male genitalia. The notion that penis size varies according to race, for example, is false.

Another oft-repeated myth is that older men tend to have smaller penises, but Wylie and Eardley found no differences when they combined the results of all the studies together

The review also supports recent studies that find penis-enlarging vacuum devices, penis extenders and traction devices rarely live up to their promises, but can, in some cases, provide a “psychological uplifting effect.”

posted without comment

Bunter
180200.  Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:00 am Reply with quote

Quote:
Indian Sadhus men, for example, use weights to increase their penis length, while the Topamina of Brazil encourage poisonous snakes to bite their penises to get a size boost that lasts six months.

A case of snake bites snake then...

(same source as above)

Mental2k
480266.  Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:37 am Reply with quote

I've always been told a good doctor can take away the pain but leave the swelling.

AndyMcH
480462.  Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:57 pm Reply with quote

Quote:
About 90 percent of women actually prefer a wide penis to a long one, according to two studies included in the review.

The findings also deflate a few other myths

Is that a myth ?

Quote:
The notion that penis size varies according to race, for example, is false.

I'm not convinced....... (judging by my own research)

Moosh
480467.  Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:06 pm Reply with quote

TubewayAndy wrote:
Quote:
The notion that penis size varies according to race, for example, is false.

I'm not convinced....... (judging by my own research)

Hmm, I can't say I've seen any significant trend between race and penis size myself, apart from to say all of the Scottish men who've I've had occasion to see naked have been rather well endowed.

AndyMcH
480530.  Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:13 pm Reply with quote

*cough*

Sadurian Mike
480690.  Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:33 pm Reply with quote

Obviously men from the West Country but born in London are better-endowed....

I've heard the thickness argument before.

suze
480703.  Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:56 pm Reply with quote

Yea, it's reasonably well known. Wishing to avoid TMI I shall not state my precise thoughts on the matter, but largeness in either dimension has both its advantages and disadvantages.

I'd have to say that some studies carried out in the USA actually do give black men a small size advantage, while the same studies reckon that Chinese and Japanese men are slightly less well endowed. But we aren't talking anything like so much as an inch here, so it's really not that significant. And hey, it's not the size, it's what the guy does with it ...

AndyMcH
480714.  Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:08 pm Reply with quote

but if you have a small one and cant do anything with it then frankly you aint got a hope !!!

suze
480715.  Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:10 pm Reply with quote

I must reluctantly concur with the honourable gentleman here.

CB27
480999.  Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:15 am Reply with quote

How small can we talk about here? I realise there are a few people out there who have abnormally small penises and they will be the exceptions, but surely most men with "small" penises are only an inch or so smaller than the average, so it can't make too much of a difference?

Fontanelle
481059.  Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:50 am Reply with quote

Thickness is a well known preference.

I have nothing else to say, I just felt I had to be a part of this thread.

scottydog
481078.  Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:12 am Reply with quote

I'd like to put a vote in for Scottish/Gypsy/Yorkshire genetics with a Jewish strain in the family.

It is quite obvious that mongrelism is the key.

Davini994
481242.  Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:29 am Reply with quote

Aw.... did you get bitten by a mongrel Scotty?

;)

AndyMcH
481518.  Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:59 pm Reply with quote

Quote:
only an inch or so smaller than the average, so it can't make too much of a difference?

Youd be surprised.

if we assume the average is 6 inches (I'm strictly imperial when it comes to penises!) then there is a remarkable difference between a 5 inch and 7 inch one... (especially when a 5 inch one is generally slimmer than the 7 inch)

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next