View previous topic | View next topic

Fetishes

Page 9 of 9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Sadurian Mike
328048.  Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:56 pm Reply with quote

Let's hope common sense prevails.

Does anyone actually believe that seeing a photo alters someone's behaviour to the point that they want to act it out? The fact that a violent sexual criminal has viewed images of sexual violence is hardly surprising is it?

Or does watching Thomas the Tank Engine convince me to become an engine driver?

crissdee
332024.  Wed May 07, 2008 5:35 am Reply with quote

Mike, to answer your question of a few pages back, yes there is a fetish for farting, I have even seen (purely by chance of course!!) a clip from a farting video. Women in jodhpurs farting at the camera, takes all sorts I suppose. If anyone doubts or cares whether there is any limit to what another human being can find sexually stimulating, I can only suggest a course of Bizarre magazine. Having read it for some years, I can honestly say that there is nothing, nothing at all, that someone somewhere does not find a turn on.

Incidentally, Albert Fish, regarding whom it was posted some time back, was interviewed by a psychiatrist after his arrest. This man then reported that "there is no fetish or deviant behaviour I am aware of, that Mr Fish does not demonstrate" Or words to that effect anyway.

Page 9 of 9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9