View previous topic | View next topic

Good luck!

Page 1 of 1

dr.bob
172967.  Wed May 09, 2007 6:28 am Reply with quote

Just wanted to post a quick note wishing all those fully fledged elves that are working directly on the show good luck with the first recording tomorrow night.

Hope everything goes smoothly and the audience laugh their socks (or foot covering of choice) off.

I'd love to make it down to one of the recordings but, as I've posted on other forums, I'm ever so slightly busy at the moment trying to sell my flat. Much as I love QI, I think it comes second in that list of importance.

Anyway, good luck once again, and let us more remote, proto-elves know how you get on with it.

Gray
173043.  Wed May 09, 2007 9:55 am Reply with quote

Thanks Bob.

Sorry you can't make make it down - it would be good to meet you. Good luck with the horrors of flat-hunting, though. If it goes better than expected, get on a plane and come and watch the show!

dr.bob
173227.  Thu May 10, 2007 3:38 am Reply with quote

The hunting isn't the problem. We've already lined up a new place to buy. The tricky bit is selling the current place.

But who knows. If some wealthy businessman comes through the door tonight and offers us a large bunch of cash for the place, then I'll be on the first plane down south :)

Page 1 of 1