View previous topic | View next topic

Series B dvd

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Do would you (the QI fan) buy Series B On DVD ?
Yes
97%
 97%  [ 44 ]
NO
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kingbarney
129376.  Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:30 pm Reply with quote

Are going to get an release of Series B or 2 on DVD soon or are going need to start an petition ?

Jazzie26
129380.  Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:51 pm Reply with quote

Surely they're shouldn't be any need for a petition, I certainly would buy Series B on DVD, and I'm sure many of us here would buy it too, it would be nice to have a collection of every series!

I also think there should be another book of the GI part 2 and so forth, leading throughout the years QI will be entertained for!

At the end of 2028 (someone mentioned QI will finish) there should be a huge book with a collection of all the interesting things many have learned over the years!

Tas
129407.  Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:18 am Reply with quote

Quote:
At the end of 2028 (someone mentioned QI will finish) there should be a huge book with a collection of all the interesting things many have learned over the years!

And a huuuge section on retractions and errata.

:-)

Tas

Kingbarney
129556.  Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:19 pm Reply with quote

Jazzie26 wrote:

Making Alan and Steven, how old ?

tetsabb
129565.  Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:46 pm Reply with quote

Mr Davies will be a snipper-whapper of 62, and the highly esteemed StePHen Fry will be 71, still a few months younger than me

EmiliaJayne
132020.  Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:26 am Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm new to the world of the QI forum but a long time fan of Mr Fry, Mr Davies and the show.

I just wanted to add to the demand for a QI Series 2 dvd - currently loving the series 1 dvd but now i need more... It's like an addiction.

Bondee
132035.  Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:31 pm Reply with quote

EmiliaJayne wrote:
I just wanted to add to the demand for a QI Series 2 dvd - currently loving the series 1 dvd but now i need more... It's like an addiction.

Me too! Bought the 1st DVD just before Xmas and have watched it twice already!

Bring on another!!! Then another!!! Then another!!! etc, etc...

ps, Emilia Jayne, I think you have a lovely name.

Jawr256
132037.  Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:36 pm Reply with quote

#### WE WANT MORE QI DVDs!!! ####

Sorry I just had to let that out.
I was really disappointed when I got to the end of the Series A DVD and found that there was nothing more.

XDL
136075.  Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:05 pm Reply with quote

I can't wait until the 'x' series.

Boy, is that going to be confusing.

dr.bob
136228.  Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:55 am Reply with quote

Unfortunately, it's been stated on other threads on this site that sales of the series 1 DVD haven't been as buoyant as the distributer hoped. Whilst a petition helped convince the distributor that there was a market for the DVD, the only thing that will convince them to release series 2 on DVD will be good sales for the series 1 DVD.

So, if you want to see series 2 on DVD, try and convince as many people as you can to buy series 1 on DVD. Either that, or just give it to people as birthday presents, whether they want it or not :)

EmiliaJayne
148573.  Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:05 pm Reply with quote

Bondee wrote:
EmiliaJayne wrote:

Me too! Bought the 1st DVD just before Xmas and have watched it twice already!

Bring on another!!! Then another!!! Then another!!! etc, etc...

ps, Emilia Jayne, I think you have a lovely name.

Why, thank you. Unfortunately - it's a slightly more interesting version of my actual name - but i think it's lovely too!

It makes me sad about the lack of QI Season 2. :( Please distributors - please!

SMcA
150132.  Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:45 am Reply with quote

No cos it's not out yet! Chop chop QI :)

smiley_face
150141.  Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:01 am Reply with quote

SMcA wrote:

Eh?

We had a discussion about further DVDs here by the way, which will possibly answer your questions.

SMcA
150149.  Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:16 am Reply with quote

smiley_face i didn't make up that question. It was on the poll. I was simply saying they should hurry up and release series B dvd! Thanks though! :-)

brittonc
160920.  Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:29 pm Reply with quote

It would help boost sales of the first series if the BBC actually advertised the fact that it was available. I can't say I remember them ever mentioning the DVD after the last series which would have been the ideal time. I can't wait for the other series to come out on DVD as, like other people here, I have watched series A many times now and am having to get my fix of QI on UKTV Gold.

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next