View previous topic | View next topic

Zzzzz...

Page 1 of 1

Flash
12858.  Tue Jan 04, 2005 2:42 pm Reply with quote

Just to point out (in a thread which is cunningly designed to sink to the bottom of the rankings in short order) that Kieran has introduced a feature to this forum whereby you can list topics in alphabetical order rather than chronological if you wish to (click the A-Z thing at the top of the listing). This is meant to make things easier for the researchers.

Perhaps everyone else has noticed this already. I've been preoccupied with the falme war over on the public board.

Gray
12903.  Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:09 pm Reply with quote

Heh - it's technically only a flame war when the holocaust is wheeled on to forward 'an argument'.

They'll learn (or get bored), but the humility that's required will smart a bit. Discovering you don't know as much as you thought you did is liable to be a bit of a downer, I've found.

Flash
12904.  Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:02 pm Reply with quote

I think the Holocaust is due to come up whenever Alice logs on next. Anyway, looking back to my earlier post, this would seem to be a "falme war", so the rules may be different.

Thanks for your support, BTW. You big bully.

Massingberd
12907.  Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:12 pm Reply with quote

Ah... in that case, the timing of my new post on inciting religious hatred may have been less than ideal.

Pouring petrol on the falmes...

Gray
12960.  Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:45 pm Reply with quote

No problem, Flash. I once had to deal with a super-troll on a forum I was moderating. She insisted that she had multiple split personalities, and was therefore not responsible for most of the posts that she made. She ended up mostly talking to herself, so that worked itself out.

Curiously, the only time I've ever been accosted was in Falmouth. It's all beginning to come together...

Page 1 of 1