View previous topic | View next topic

Priti Awful

Page 4 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

CB27
1380565.  Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:33 am Reply with quote

Perhaps Labour and\or other parties should put on their manifestos that if in power they will table a proposal for an independent body, preferably judicial, that will review points of order or possibly other type of submission and rule on whether claims made are correct, ambiguous\incomplete, or incorrect. Their findings can be read out in the HoC, and if any are judged incorrect, they are marked as retracted by the house, and the concerned MP is suspended from debates and votes until they retract in the house as well.

I could see such a manifesto promise looking attractive to many people, and putting pressure on parties who refuse to back it.

Jenny
1380574.  Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:34 am Reply with quote

They could call it the Society for Noting Overreaching Points of Egregious Sham.

PDR
1380576.  Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:10 am Reply with quote

A truly mythical suggestion

PDR

PDR
1382078.  Sun May 23, 2021 10:38 am Reply with quote

I see Ms Patel has been spouting about the BBC's actions in the Diana/Bashir incident. I feel it ill-behoves a proven bully, liar and all round piece of subhuman slime like Ms Patel to start criticising the behaviour of others.

Maybe she's just trying to make some kind of mark before the judical review decides that Boris abjectly failed in his duty to sack her, so both have to be taken in chains to the Tower where they would be sentenced to summary execution without benefit of clergy.

PDR

tetsabb
1382086.  Sun May 23, 2021 12:08 pm Reply with quote

How dare you refer to her as slime!
There are some very useful and beautiful slimes in ponds and lakes everywhere.

Prof Wind Up Merchant
1389597.  Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:20 am Reply with quote

Priti could be breaking international law by asking for migrant boats to turn back to France.

It will not work as these people are determined to come.

Jenny
1389609.  Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:34 am Reply with quote

See also migrants on the southern border of the USA, who have managed to scale the bits of the border wall in as little as fifteen seconds.

Page 4 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4