View previous topic | View next topic

Episode 192

Page 1 of 1

magnum pk
1262513.  Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:26 am Reply with quote

Just when I thought we had an Australian free episode, in the last few seconds, Pobblebonk frogs.
Don't get me wrong I like hearing interesting facts about everything but once I realized that Australia is mentioned quite a bit I just can't get it out of my head.
Pobblebonk frogs are really cool and as soon as you hear the sound they make you will understand the name.

magnum pk
1263665.  Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:31 pm Reply with quote

Correction - I was talking to a friend of mine about this episode and she pointed out that a Pepper Pig episode being banned in Australia was also discussed in this program.
So instead of no Australia in this episode there was in fact 2 pieces of Australian trivia.
I'm honestly thinking about making a list of all Australian mentions but I'm pretty sure I am the only one who would read it or care.

Becks79
1264866.  Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:50 am Reply with quote

There was a claim made, in the fact relating to Sooty bear, that Pandas aren't bears. Is it possible you've mixed up giant pandas (the big black and white ones) and red pandas? Because while the little red panda isn't a bear, the giant panda most certainly is a genetic member of the Ursidae family.

CharliesDragon
1265140.  Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:37 am Reply with quote

I believe that mistake has been made twice recently, and the elves were thoroughly chastised on Twitter.

Page 1 of 1