View previous topic | View next topic

Workplace and inappropriate behaviour

Page 24 of 25
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 23, 24, 25  Next

Brock
1283248.  Fri May 04, 2018 11:35 am Reply with quote

In which case, what was the point of requiring Lizzy Martinez to wear a bra?

This whole episode does seem to be about what women/girls think that boys are distracted by, rather than what boys actually are distracted by.

barbados
1283255.  Fri May 04, 2018 12:06 pm Reply with quote

To coin a phrase Brock....
Amen.

'yorz
1283261.  Fri May 04, 2018 1:40 pm Reply with quote

I agree - boys better get used to girls having tits of all kinds of shapes, and nipples as well. And the fact they wiggle/bounce. Bras should only be worn if it feels physically uncomfortable without. Having to pretend that you ain't got them, and certainly not own nipples, is unhealthy if not madness.

barbados
1283266.  Fri May 04, 2018 2:04 pm Reply with quote

You'll be expecting lads to notice what the girls are wearing next

'yorz
1283270.  Fri May 04, 2018 2:50 pm Reply with quote

Now that is plain nonsense!

barbados
1283275.  Fri May 04, 2018 2:57 pm Reply with quote

Aiming too high?

Celebaelin
1283307.  Sat May 05, 2018 3:17 am Reply with quote

'yorz wrote:
I agree - boys better get used to girls having tits of all kinds of shapes, and nipples as well. And the fact they wiggle/bounce. Bras should only be worn if it feels physically uncomfortable without. Having to pretend that you ain't got them, and certainly not own nipples, is unhealthy if not madness.

OK, well I guess boys better be taught to own their adolescent (and older) random hard-ons and not to feel embarrassed or ashamed of popping one at an awkward moment. It's perfectly natural, normal and usual and if anyone has a problem with that it is their problem; testosterone spike - simple as, beyond your control so don't sweat it or take any shit from others about it.

tbh good luck with that but maybe that's how it should be.

bobwilson
1283565.  Mon May 07, 2018 9:07 pm Reply with quote

Depends on what you mean by "popping one out"

As far as I'm aware there's no regulations governing boys getting a hard on? No dress code to conceal the area in case it might excite the laydeeez?

Celebaelin
1283572.  Tue May 08, 2018 3:02 am Reply with quote

I suppose a fair equivalent might be a lad going commando for reasons of comfort.

By popping one I meant getting an erection not getting his erection out or indeed any 'pop-shot' reference.

As far as I'm aware there are no regulations about girls getting hard nipples either but that does seem to be what we're talking about.

It's all a manifestation of some petty bureaucrat trying to seek administrative authority over ever tiny little aspect of the lives of people 'beneath them'. Well fuck them frankly - why in the hell should you have the power to legislate on or censor my hard-on; I sure as hell don't have that power.

I await, with a substantial amount of cynicism and a fair chunk of irony, the suggestion that boys liable to go on the lob be excluded from school for reasons of decency.

'yorz
1283583.  Tue May 08, 2018 4:38 am Reply with quote

I have no idea whether going commando for a male is more comfortable than f.i. wearing a soft cotton jock strap. It's all personal preference. The idea that we all have to have (or through undergarment choice have to pretend) that our bits and bobs do not exist, is lunacy.
Au barricade!

Celebaelin
1283647.  Wed May 09, 2018 3:05 am Reply with quote

'yorz wrote:
It's all personal preference.

Precisely. The nature of those undergarments that cover people's wobbly or dangly bit's is that they are confining and restraining. For some this may equate to snugness or support while others might experience sweating, chaffing and/or the painful trapping of sensitive areas.

bobwilson
1283876.  Sat May 12, 2018 8:02 pm Reply with quote

Quote:
The nature of those undergarments that cover people's wobbly or dangly bit's is that they are confining and restraining.

hmm - that could easily be the subject of a Masters thesis. The correlation between society and society's view of sexual displays.

Celebaelin
1283925.  Sun May 13, 2018 7:13 am Reply with quote

bobwilson wrote:
The correlation between society and ...

That doesn't mean anything; what aspect of society? The mere fact of its existence?

Your thesis title and subject need work bob.

brunel
1284887.  Wed May 23, 2018 4:18 pm Reply with quote

Over in Scotland, an inspector for the fisheries commission is currently in the process of taking them to court.

Amongst her complaints, she has complained of extreme racist abuse (the woman in question originally being from Canada), abusive and intimidatory behaviour towards other female employees and continuous harassment for years.

Furthermore, she has also complained that, back in 2010, having made a formal complaint about the behaviour of staff within her office, she was duct taped to an office chair and then gagged by two of her colleagues, who then proceeded to threaten her for "speaking out against the boys" in her office.

For good measure, it seems that one of the two men who attacked her then decided to take photographs of her whilst tied up and gagged as further blackmail material. On top of that, she claims that her line manager dismissed the event as harmless fun and a case of "boys just being boys", with the manager doing little more than "having a quiet word" with the two men involved. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-44222575

'yorz
1286469.  Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:47 pm Reply with quote

Signs stuck up at CERN.

Page 24 of 25
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 23, 24, 25  Next