View previous topic | View next topic

Oral

Page 1 of 1

ZoeybeGreen
1238941.  Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:43 pm Reply with quote

Benefits to Men and women

When a man performs oral on a woman, she produces hormones like oxytocin and DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone). These are proven to have protective elements against cancer and other diseases. Furthermore, these hormones also encourage sleep and can help prevent nasty migraines.

Women can also benefit from this. Not only do the orgasms from oral sex boost mood and improve mental healthy it can also improve your immune system.

Researchers said, ďOn top of that research, one other recent study examined I think 200 or so heterosexual and homosexual couples. Half focused their sex life heavily on oral and the other half didnít and those that did found greater intimacy reduced stress levels and other health benefits." ( Cannot find original source for this a little help would be grateful)

http://brobible.com/life/article/oral-sex-good-for-health/

H, E, 2013. A Man's Guide to Healthy Aging (A Johns Hopkins Press Health Book). 1. JHUP. p425

Hornstein, T., Schwerin, J. and Sloane, E. (2013). Biology of women. 1st ed. Clifton Park, NY: Delmar, Cengage Learning, p.205.

suze
1238960.  Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:55 pm Reply with quote

Over these years, these forums have seen many examples of a list of "amazing facts" taken from the Internet. Such lists are usually a mixture of half truths and urban myths, and a piece about "The Health Benefits of Sex" was no exception.

However ... one of the amazing facts on this occasion was that semen taken orally can lower a woman's blood pressure, and this one turned out to be absolutely true. A study published in the Journal of Reproductive Immunology in 2000 (46, pp. 155-166) really did show that - in the study group at least - women who allowed their partners to ejaculate into their mouths during pregnancy were less likely to suffer pre-eclampsia, and those who swallowed the ejaculate even less so.

One (male, I need hardly say) member of these forums sought to use this information as evidence for the existence of God ...

ZoeybeGreen
1239077.  Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:47 am Reply with quote

This Al Murray Stand up says bacon proves the existence of God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyWN5017wD8

I always check the facts I post with academic works and follow sources and examine them. If I cannot find a source (Ie) the quote) I will mention it.

I talked to my mum, a trained midwife for over 30 years about the benefits and truth about of "their partners to ejaculate into their mouths during pregnancy were less likely to suffer pre-eclampsia" and she agreed with it/ Furthermore, she also mentioned that oral sex increases the chances of pregnancy because the women's body is less likely to attack the "alien" and therefore pregnancy is more likely, this also happens with if you have had unprotected sex with a partner ( with a contraceptive like the implant of pill) it will also help with chances of pregnancy when you are trying for a baby.

Page 1 of 1