View previous topic | View next topic

Terror attacks in the UK 2017

Page 6 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Celebaelin
1240811.  Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:37 am Reply with quote

*rolls eyes*

That's an aggressive little set of views you put forth their bob. Sadly they are for the most part unrelated to the point I was making.

Or rather points - as the last thing I noted was that this was getting OT.

I'll set up a new thread here to take this further and leave this thread to more conventional terror rather than continuing to pursue your loathing for anything and everything the Christian church was responsible for.

Jenny
1240819.  Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:13 am Reply with quote

I wish you would set up such a thread Cele - I'd be interested in that. Let me know if you feel it's too sensitive an issue for you to want to take part in, and I'll dream up a thread header.

suze
1240825.  Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:39 am Reply with quote

I'm not going to start that thread, but if it does appear then I shall certainly read it.

I get the impression that Celebaelin, like myself, is a person who holds most of the beliefs associated with the Christian faith, but who has some issues with the institutions which are the Christian churches.

I very much doubt that he and and I are alone in that, but it's not a thing that you often hear people say, presumably because neither the noisy atheists nor the noisy Church-going Christians want to hear it.

Celebaelin
1240835.  Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:29 pm Reply with quote

I'm happy I've given the right impression!

The thread in question is now up and running.

Page 6 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6