View previous topic | View next topic

Marsupials

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

suze
75004.  Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:13 am Reply with quote

Perish the thought!

But do you know any other word that rhymes with "skittles"?

 
Davini994
75006.  Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:20 am Reply with quote

suze wrote:
But do you know any other word that rhymes with "skittles"?

I'll have to think about that! Heres my contribution:

Skittles! skittles! the taste of the rainbow
Eat a whole pack and your tongue'll go blue though

Edit:

How about:

Theres Sugar and dextrin and glucose in skittles
The result of this is an abundance of spittle

 
thePhantom
75015.  Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:27 am Reply with quote

how did we get onto making skittle raps from talkin about marsupials... its because Master Fry made a mistake!
logic has reversed ARRRRRGH!

 
Davini994
75018.  Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:35 am Reply with quote

thePhantom wrote:
how did we get onto making skittle raps from talkin about marsupials... its because Master Fry made a mistake!
logic has reversed ARRRRRGH!

..sry, my fault.

 
suze
75021.  Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:44 am Reply with quote

Davini994 wrote:
How about:

Theres Sugar and dextrin and glucose in skittles
The result of this is an abundance of spittle


Yup, that one scans better than mine as well! (Given that rappers stress the mf word on the first syllable, not the third.)

 
Quaintly Ignorant
75061.  Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:22 am Reply with quote

WORD

 

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

All times are GMT - 5 Hours


Display posts from previous:   

Search Search Forums

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group