View previous topic | View next topic

Majestic Tree Hounds & other M-dawgs (descends into N)

Page 1 of 1

JivviWesty
1181093.  Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:42 pm Reply with quote

Brilliantly named dogs! Majestic Tree hounds and the Mullins Feist (a type of mountain feist) and Mucuchies. Prolly all just recognised breeds in 'Merica. The Majestic Tree hounds aren't especially climby I'm popping into 'N' territory with that one... The Norwegian Lundehund or Puffin Dog with its freaky toes and swively human like front arms for legs! Maybe we could pop him into M because of his range of motion? He can also bend over backwards quite remarkable. The Puffin Dog really is beautiful & I want one.

There are other M dogs but not that many unless you could miniature, Manchester terriers are v sweet looking. Mastidoodle mastiff Poodle dogs are big cuddly toy looking things and the mix sounds amusing. The Mi-Ki sounds like something RuPaul might say... And there's the Magyar Agar a type of greyhound. (I've been googling dogs...)

*massively silly arse edit* oh yes that WAS the M series wasn't it? 😂😂😂 I just saw recently posted in forum and ran with it (stupidly) WELL AT LEAST I INCLUDED AN N IDEA... I shall go to bed this instant 😂👀 x dear me!

bemahan
1181110.  Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:24 am Reply with quote

Well I enjoyed your post even if it was a bit late for the show.

Page 1 of 1