View previous topic | View next topic

Making a Meal Out of It

Page 1 of 1

JayBee
1169123.  Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:02 pm Reply with quote

Well, they certainly made a meal out of that episode. The worst of the series, so far.

Dermot O'Leary, apart from his monolgoue, was out of his depth and mostly silent. Cariad Lloyd couldn't keep her mouth shut. And Jupitus was his usual "Move Over This is the Phil Jupitus Show".

Not looking forward to Toksvig as chair. The show will probably descend further into a Battle of The Lefty Comedians, which is probably what the bbc are paying for. With HIGNFY and ISIHAC now f*cked up, QI is about to go the same way.

Fry, you are an oaf but see it out for another 13 years.

PDR
1169129.  Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:13 pm Reply with quote

Other opinions are available.

personally I liked the show, and I think Jack Dee has done a brilliant job in keeping ISIHAC as good as ever - he's successfully continued the general intent without parodying Humph.

But if you don't like these shows you have the absolute right to switch to recordings of Jim Davison's gratest hits.

YMMV,

PDR

'yorz
1169150.  Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:16 pm Reply with quote

For once I applaud you ignoring the spell checker. I hadn't seen that version yet. May I use it?

PDR
1169152.  Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:22 pm Reply with quote

It genuinely wasn't a typo, and I'm quite proud of it.

Feel free to use it for non-commercial uses...

PDR

'yorz
1169160.  Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:30 pm Reply with quote

I certainly will. So many possibilities....

Bondee
1169344.  Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:37 am Reply with quote

JayBee wrote:
Well, they certainly made a meal out of that episode. The worst of the series, so far.

You've made 5 posts on this forum over the space of six years, not one of them added anything constructive. They're all mithering about some point or other that you didn't like.

Now pick your toys up, run along and we'll see you in a couple of years for another outburst.

Page 1 of 1