View previous topic | View next topic

prince albert (inland revenue)

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

adelaide129
1166587.  Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:42 pm Reply with quote

but also, i'm a bit concerned that we've got a misunderstanding about how the female orgasm works and where discharge comes from....you know the pee hole is its own thing, right?

'yorz
1166588.  Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:43 pm Reply with quote

See my post above yours.

adelaide129
1166589.  Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:44 pm Reply with quote

'yorz wrote:
See my post above yours.

haha yes, i would like to see QI spend an episode on reproduction and how lady bits work because it's too much of a mystery to too many....guess we'll have to wait for V series.

oh but also, do you think my original premise is correct?

bemahan
1166591.  Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:50 pm Reply with quote

adelaide129 wrote:
but also, i'm a bit concerned that we've got a misunderstanding about how the female orgasm works and where discharge comes from....you know the pee hole is its own thing, right?

Bondee was being punny and I was referring to the wiki entry and the possibility of infection of the urethra.
wiki wrote:
Princess Albertina is a female genital piercing, where a ring enters the urethra and exits through the top of the vagina.

adelaide129
1166593.  Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:03 pm Reply with quote

bemahan wrote:
adelaide129 wrote:

Bondee was being punny and I was referring to the wiki entry and the possibility of infection of the urethra.
wiki wrote:
Princess Albertina is a female genital piercing, where a ring enters the urethra and exits through the top of the vagina.

oh i see! haha please forgive my misunderstanding. i can see how the golden showers joke works now too!

adelaide129
1166595.  Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:08 pm Reply with quote

oh i see my misunderstanding now!! i'm familiar with clitoral hood piercings but i didn't realize there was a version that actually resembled the prince albert entirely. i hadn't clicked on the wiki link because i assumed it was a hood piercing. sorry, moving on!

oh, but still...original premise? correct?

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2