View previous topic | View next topic

Moderator's magnificent manifestation of male musti

Page 1 of 1

Milquetoast
1158085.  Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:19 am Reply with quote

Hi Elves,

In episode "M Places", Stephen was wearing the most magnificent necktie I think I have ever seen. It was this one: http://i.imgur.com/L5Mi1qh.jpg

I am wondering 2 things:

1) Would you be ever so kind as to identify this tie maker, and if it is generally available or if it was order made for Stephen?
2) In general, does he wear his own clothes, or are his outfits provided/sourced by the costume team on the show? (This may be a very, very silly question indeed, but I cannot help but think he has at least some influence on the decisions.)

Thank you for your indulgence of my guilty fashion pleasure, and I sincerely apologize if I brought down the tone of the forum with my utterly superficial question.

Kind regards

'yorz
1158098.  Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:23 am Reply with quote

Milquetoast wrote:
I sincerely apologize if I brought down the tone of the forum with my utterly superficial question.

Down??

*Must Try Harder*. :-)

Welcome, Milquetoast. I am sure someone will be able to help you here.

Posital
1158114.  Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:28 am Reply with quote

Your query is great, only your taste in ties is in question.

Welcome MT.

Jenny
1158130.  Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:52 am Reply with quote

Welcome milquetoast - I'm hoping one of the elves will see this and be able to answer the question about clothing - my suspicion is that Stephen wears his own clothes. He is on Twitter though, and my bet is that if you sent him that link and asked where he got the tie from, there's a chance you might get an answer.

Page 1 of 1