View previous topic | View next topic

Nazis

Page 4 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

tetsabb
1159509.  Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:46 am Reply with quote

I chose to pass by that comment and move on!

PDR
1159531.  Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:00 am Reply with quote

tetsabb wrote:
A Young Person at work asked the other day, "Apart from the killing, was Hitler all that bad? Did he not make life better for most Germans?"

I'm afraid I just struggle with the bit about "apart from the killing". Clearly your young colleague should be tortured, imprisoned and executed for that statement until he/she sees the issues with that concept.

PDR

Ian Dunn
1165043.  Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:25 am Reply with quote

The Nazis had their own Christmas carols, the most popular one being "Exalted Night of the Clear Stars" [Hohe Nacht derklaren Sterne]. The sheet music and lyrics are available here, but the lyrics are all in German so I don't know the translation.

14-11-2014
1179179.  Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:35 am Reply with quote

Q: Why did Adolf Hitler have one testicle?

A: In that case there was something wrong with him, and e.g. the German voters didn't have to blame themselves.

14-11-2014
1179181.  Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:38 am Reply with quote

Q: Why did Adolf Hitler have no testicles?

A: Because he was a woman.

Quote:
Russiaís intelligence service FSB has denied claims by an American scientist that skull fragments in its archive are not those of Adolf Hitler. The scientist recently conducted a DNA test and concluded that the skull belonged to a woman.

The controversy surrounding Adolf Hitlerís skull fragments is a little embarrassing for the Russian secret services. In 2000 they presented a skull fragment and a piece of jawbone that they claimed were the remains of the Nazi leader. It was an attempt to quash outlandish rumors that he had escaped alive at the end of World War II.

But in October US researchers presented the results of DNA tests on the skull and said it definitely didnít belong to the dictator because it was from a female. Scientists had already harbored doubts about the authenticity of the piece of bone because it was thinner than a maleís usually is.

Spike668
1240306.  Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:42 am Reply with quote

Q. Name a "Fascist" Leader?

A. "Benito Mussolini" is correct, but not "Adolf Hitler" is not.

Fascist comes from the Italian word "fascismo" meaning a bunch of rods, so being a fascist has nothing to do with being a Nazi, even if they had some similar ideological ideas.

Page 4 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4