View previous topic | View next topic

Driving

Page 4 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Confucius
74045.  Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:11 pm Reply with quote

I am indeed pleased, if only because it will annoy the tofu-munching, open-toed-sandal-wearing, eco-mental, liberal-left, grauniad-reading, smug supercilious know-nothing pseudo-intellectual anti-car nanny-society lisping freaks who think they know best.

suze
74075.  Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:36 pm Reply with quote

He didn't win it - Jonathan Ross did.

As for "the tofu-munching, open-toed-sandal-wearing, eco-mental, liberal-left, grauniad-reading, smug supercilious know-nothing pseudo-intellectual anti-car nanny-society lisping freaks who think they know best", hmm. I'd admit to being about half of those things (I have been known to eat tofu, I own some open toed sandals, if there was such a word as eco-mental I'd certainly want to be it, I would classify myself as liberal left, I read The Guardian, I don't know very much, and I'm undoubtedly a freak.)

But there is one flaw in the argument. I do not think I know best. What I do know is that whoever it may be that does know best, it sure ain't Jeremy Clarkson.

Southpaw
74396.  Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:34 am Reply with quote

Quote:
What I do know is that whoever it may be that does know best, it sure ain't Jeremy Clarkson.

That's a quote for the ages.

Page 4 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4