View previous topic | View next topic

Just The Job - series J - Broadcast date?

Page 1 of 1

bulla001
1015719.  Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:46 pm Reply with quote

Hi,

I went to see the recording of 'Just the job' - episode 16. I just wondered if i'd missed the broadcast date as i haven't seen it ye, or has it not been shown yet? . Can anyone help?

Thanks

clack
1016392.  Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:14 pm Reply with quote

Australian TV showed it several weeks ago.

bulla001
1016443.  Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:32 am Reply with quote

Thank you. I did just see that on Wiki'. Is it going to be shown in the uk too?

suze
1016465.  Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:39 am Reply with quote

Probably, sometime. The QI management are too tactful ever to criticize the BBC's scheduling in public, but it's fair to say that they are sometime slightly mystified by what the BBC chooses to do.

Just the Job has appeared on program guides at least three times but not actually been shown as advertised, and the last we heard was "sometime in August". This is the only QI episode to have appeared on Australian television before it appeared on the BBC; it may yet become the only episode to appear on Dave before it appears on the BBC.

(There is an episode of D season which has never been shown in Scotland, because BBC Scotland preferred to show Pro-Celebrity Caber Tossing or something equally fascinating. But for an episode to appear on foreign television before it appeared on any kind of British television is unprecedented.)

tetsabb
1017166.  Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:05 pm Reply with quote

The end of civilization is clearly nigh.
Tut.

Page 1 of 1