View previous topic | View next topic

Dreaming thread

Page 160 of 163
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 159, 160, 161, 162, 163  Next

Awitt
1384127.  Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:48 pm Reply with quote

I was doing a tour of somewhere. A snake catcher then pulls out a big one from under a balcony, it approaches me and bites my hand. They hadn't seen this snake, named Drainpipe Monty, for a few days.

Then when we looked outside the snake was 'standing' upright against a wall, very well disguised.

Jenny
1384153.  Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:34 am Reply with quote

I'm very glad I don't live somewhere where there is work for a snake catcher.

Awitt
1384269.  Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:06 pm Reply with quote

I was at a lotto counter of the newsagent, with a ticket in my hand that had the number '25' four times, one in each corner of the game/grid thing, so it was a winner and I wanted to cash it in.

Except that at the counter, there were delays with another ticket, with one finally being printed from someone on the phone.

I saw an ironing board being carried in and to the back room area, the place was becoming less of a shop and more of a performing space.

Awitt
1384615.  Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:06 pm Reply with quote

I was finishing up at one of the libraries where I volunteer, when I see my friend's parents coming towards me.
We hug, I introduce them to my library colleague, then go with the parents to a show/concert, the woman is dressed up with a fascinator in her hair. All the other women are dressed similarly.

We find our seats, I hear the orchestra playing under the floor, and pre-show entertainment included Mickey Mouse dancing.

Awitt
1384686.  Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:35 pm Reply with quote

I arrived a bit late for a group session, going to read something. Others had their books out when I arrived.

Two dogs under a table nearly got my food.

One lass was then upset, and others comforted her. By the end of the session most of us were crying.

I then saw a boat with a tall mast going along the street, said I'd seen bigger ones, living in the childhood suburb I had etc.

The tutor then said something like 'I take things you do then', even though I can't control where I was born.

RLDavies
1384711.  Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:32 am Reply with quote

I think I invented a new reality show in my dream last night.

Each contestant is given something big and awkward, but just about luggable, such as a flat-screen TV in box, a nest of tables, or a double bass. They have to get the object intact from A to B, where these are a goodly distance apart, as fast as possible. No public transport, taxis, or hiring motorised vehicles.

crissdee
1384721.  Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:01 am Reply with quote

Sounds not unlike a great deal of my working life tbh....

Awitt
1385082.  Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:01 pm Reply with quote

There was a woman who had done part of a knitting or crochet pattern - the whole thing was a design around dogs - the bone and other things at the bottom were still to be done.

She then went back via an elevator to her room/apartment. Someone then said the best part of this hotel was coffee after dinner.

Then in the dining room, we were talking about the high number of injured players on the sports field, I said a thing of my area was hard ground/surfaces.
The group then invited me to join them for dancing as I would have been on my own otherwise.

Awitt
1385132.  Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:45 pm Reply with quote

This is either a new story or going into an existing one.

I was at a play/musical, storyline was about a witch. There was then a call out to the audience, whoever could copy the rhythm correctly on the clapping sticks (though there were three of them) was then in the show/play.

I put my hand up, sure I could do it, but was marginally wrong. Then the witch came after me, the crowd was shouting at me to hide the sticks. I wasn't sure where to hide them where she wouldn't see them.

I then said something and she started vomiting blood.

Towards the end (before I woke up, not end of the dream) I saw a view of the Melbourne Cricket ground and thought about the Aussie football.
People were bringing bits of food to the witch but she apparently knew dog food when she saw it as she said 'I've seen enough'.

Awitt
1385455.  Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:49 pm Reply with quote

I saw two short night time goods trains. The driver of the second one said the time was two minutes past two, having heard me ask.

Then in a place with information brochures and I had to step over a man's bag to get to the toilets.

Awitt
1386000.  Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:23 pm Reply with quote

Another train one:

I was supposed to board a steam train, but couldn't find my ticket that told me where my seat was.
Then Australian comedian Kitty Flanagan was on the phone, saying that herself, myself and two others would make a great group for 1922 - she corrected herself and then said 2022.

crissdee
1386016.  Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:28 am Reply with quote

Last night, my subconscious decided that there was a word "neasome" which meant "fully tightened", or in the case of a clockwork motor, "fully wound". It could not, however, decide on the correct spelling of this putative word, being unsure if the final "e" should be present, or if it was "ea" or "ee" at the beginning.

Awitt
1386182.  Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:04 pm Reply with quote

I had to put down my ham sandwich to join in a whole class/group dance. The words of the song went something like 'We are Victorians, against ......(can't now read the word I wrote during the night)

I then broke the sandwich in half and put it in a container, concerned that too much ham would affect my IBS.

Awitt
1386265.  Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:34 pm Reply with quote

I was in a classroom and took some extra chairs down for the kids.

Then saw a secret door in a wall, it slid open and I was watched by several church ladies who'd followed me from the previous scene.

Behind the door was a woman from my previous church, she said 'hello' and we went in.
I saw brightly coloured paper/card angels and candles everywhere.

Awitt
1387016.  Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:44 pm Reply with quote

I saw an evening service at my childhood church, and wondered where a brother and sister were, who normally attend everything.

A bottle of wine, promoted as gluten free, had a label with book titles.

Page 160 of 163
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 159, 160, 161, 162, 163  Next