View previous topic | View next topic

Duct Tape

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Gaazy
49033.  Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:55 am Reply with quote

Haven't we been all through this before? I remember posting the duck/duct explanations on the QI forums months ago, and there was a lively discussion about it then.

Either that, or I have the gift of prescience which I didn't know I had, and which, if I did, I would've. Wouldn't I?

Gray
49055.  Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:18 am Reply with quote

No, you're right - it was you in post 33004.

DELETED
49059.  Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:35 am Reply with quote

DELETED

Jenny
49068.  Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:23 pm Reply with quote

Given the price of cheap wallets and the price of duck tape these days, it might well be cheaper to go and buy a leather wallet made in China than make one out of American duck tape.

Gray
49074.  Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:37 pm Reply with quote

I have a wallet made out of £50 notes in which I keep my Duck Tape.

Quaint Idiot
49126.  Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:52 pm Reply with quote

Gaazy wrote:
Either that, or I have the gift of prescience which I didn't know I had, and which, if I did, I would've. Wouldn't I?

Not necessarily. Has anybody else been watching Britainís Psychic Challenge? (I donít blame you. Itís not very good.) They set tests for a group of psychics and at the end of each episode the judges eliminate from the competition the one they think has performed worst and also name the one they think did best. On the last program the presenter asked the winner for that week how she felt. ďAbsolutely shockedĒ, she said, which I thought should have disqualified her.

Sorry. Completely off topic, but it amused me.

djgordy
49128.  Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:59 pm Reply with quote

I knew it wouldn't be very good; but, then, I'm psychic.

Caradoc
49140.  Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:33 pm Reply with quote

Quaint Idiot wrote:
Not necessarily. Has anybody else been watching Britainís Psychic Challenge? (I donít blame you. Itís not very good.) They set tests for a group of psychics and at the end of each episode the judges eliminate from the competition the one they think has performed worst and also name the one they think did best. On the last program the presenter asked the winner for that week how she felt. ďAbsolutely shockedĒ, she said, which I thought should have disqualified her.

Sorry. Completely off topic, but it amused me.

Didn't they have a competition to decide who was going to be on the show, if I was running it I would have had one entrance test "turn up for the auditions on time & at the right place"

When & where?

Of course I wouldn't have got a wodge of cash for producing the tv show.

Gaazy
49147.  Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:48 am Reply with quote

The annual conference of the British Association of Psychics has been cancelled due to foreseen circumstances.

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2