View previous topic | View next topic

Anyone heard of the child abuse case Hollie Greig?

Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

joeontheland
904730.  Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:51 pm Reply with quote

This story is not being covered by the BBC or SKY, in fact I don't think any major media source has even mentioned it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0US5GLUloU

It is alleged that Hollie Greig ( a little Downs Syndrome Girl) and 7 other known victims were systematically raped and tortured by a known paedophile ring. The paedophile ring is alleged to have included a judge, care workers, a policeman, an accountant and other leading men and women of Scotland.

Robert Green, an advocate for Hollie, was arrested for breach of the peace and subsequently jailed in Aberdeen for failing to stick to his bail conditions, though this is assumed by many to be connected with his role in reporting the story to the public.

The Uncle of Hollie Greig was brutally murdered with what appears to be an axe handle. He was found dead in a burning car in a situation that appears to be arson. This was a few weeks after he reportedly walked in on Holly being sexually assaulted by her father.

It has been alleged that Scottish Lord Advocate, Elish Angiolini, has illegally used her influence to shut down any investigation and publicity of the Hollie Greig case.

It has also been alleged that the Scottish Law firm of Levy & McRae has illegally sought to intimidate and influence witnesses and investigator Robert Green for reporting the matter.

Alex Salmond, First Minister of Scotland has been made aware of Angiolini's methods and has failed to act in a way conducive to justice in these cases, in the opinion of those making allegations.

The members of Scotland's Parliament have also been made aware of these allegations of injustice and have failed to take any action.


http://holliegreig.info/petition

<edited by Jenny for legal reasons>

 
Sadurian Mike
904775.  Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:51 pm Reply with quote

Go on, I'll be the first to bite.

Got any actual evidence?

 
joeontheland
904784.  Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:06 pm Reply with quote

Sadurian Mike wrote:
Go on, I'll be the first to bite.

Got any actual evidence?


Hang on a minute... Let's step back a minute.

The fact is that none of the people who are accused of this have even been interviewed by the police, look it up if you don't believe me.

This is not normal procedure when an accusation of this kind is made to the police.

 
Jenny
904786.  Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:16 pm Reply with quote

Joe - please be very careful about what you say. These are allegations and there have been no arrests and no trial yet. I have edited your post to reflect this. I will not have this site exposed to a libel suit.

You are welcome to link to reports from reputable sources that are making those reports within the limits of what the law allows. You may not assert the guilt of anybody who has not been tried and convicted or who has not made a public confession of their own guilt.

 
joeontheland
904794.  Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:32 pm Reply with quote

Jenny wrote:
Joe - please be very careful about what you say. These are allegations and there have been no arrests and no trial yet. I have edited your post to reflect this. I will not have this site exposed to a libel suit.

You are welcome to link to reports from reputable sources that are making those reports within the limits of what the law allows. You may not assert the guilt of anybody who has not been tried and convicted or who has not made a public confession of their own guilt.


Does freedom of speech mean nothing?

Freedom of speech is an integral part of a functioning democracy... This freedom of speech is not inhibited by anything, certainly not allegations.

With all due respect Jenny, I wish to express myself and I should not have to do so worrying about whether anyone is going to be offended or accused of something.

How should we accuse people in the world you see as a sane one?

Do all accusations need to be kept private and only told to someone through the court system?

Newspapers accuse people of things all the time, this is how it is. Unless you actually do believe in an illuminati or masonic power afterall and sense that this very power is behind the crime, meaning you feel worried about the implications.

Well why wouldn't you be, it is clear that poor people serve high penalties for crimes they commit, yet politicians get off very lightly.

So....What if the legal system is corrupt?

What if the legal system is the accused party? Who do we tell then?


Last edited by joeontheland on Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

 
brunel
904799.  Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:39 pm Reply with quote

joeontheland wrote:
Jenny wrote:
Joe - please be very careful about what you say. These are allegations and there have been no arrests and no trial yet. I have edited your post to reflect this. I will not have this site exposed to a libel suit.

You are welcome to link to reports from reputable sources that are making those reports within the limits of what the law allows. You may not assert the guilt of anybody who has not been tried and convicted or who has not made a public confession of their own guilt.


Does freedom of speech mean nothing?

Freedom of speech is an integral part of a functioning democracy... This freedom of speech is not inhibited by anything, certainly not allegations.

Do you actually know what the legal definition of "freedom of speech" is? You are quick to throw the accusation around, yet do not seem to understand what "freedom of speech" as a concept entails.

 
Strawberry
904800.  Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:42 pm Reply with quote

Freedom of speech is all very well. But, as Jenny has pointed out, saying certain things might cause QI to get in legal trouble. So i think it's inconsiderate of people like Joeontheland to moan about not being able to say what they like.

 
Jenny
904801.  Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:48 pm Reply with quote

Speech is only free within prescribed limits. You are not, for example, free to shout 'fire' in a crowded theatre. I have edited your post to reflect the fact that these are allegations and not proven against the people about whom these allegations are made. To leave your post as it was originally would have been to run the risk of a libel suit on the company who runs the forum on which you are posting.

Please respect these legalities. If you cannot do that, I will be forced to delete this thread altogether.

 
joeontheland
904803.  Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:53 pm Reply with quote

Strawberry wrote:
Freedom of speech is all very well. But, as Jenny has pointed out, saying certain things might cause QI to get in legal trouble. So i think it's inconsiderate of people like Joeontheland to moan about not being able to say what they like.


Isn't this then fascism or corporatocracy...

We are being restricted purposely, scared, well I will not be silenced

Because my heart is bigger than my head...

QI is in no way associated with me and that is where the ability to legally bully ends... Because otherwise it becomes an issue of websites having to restrict content not because they have hurt, caused and loss, or broken a contract. But because their server was displaying certain information which other parties didn't like.

Can I get you in trouble for shouting paedophile at me in the street? Well this is the same. And yes I probably could get some kind of charge put upon you. But I can not stop you telling other people that you believe me to be a paedophile. This is not integral of a free democratic society


Last edited by joeontheland on Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

 
joeontheland
904804.  Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:56 pm Reply with quote

Jenny wrote:
Speech is only free within prescribed limits. You are not, for example, free to shout 'fire' in a crowded theatre. I have edited your post to reflect the fact that these are allegations and not proven against the people about whom these allegations are made. To leave your post as it was originally would have been to run the risk of a libel suit on the company who runs the forum on which you are posting.

Please respect these legalities. If you cannot do that, I will be forced to delete this thread altogether.


With all due respect a crowed theatre is private property and hence you can be escorted off the premises if required for absolutely anything.

But as for public property, you can stand in the street with a megaphone talking at people and as long as you cause no distress, the police have no authority to stop you. Although they will try.

If then you are suggesting that QI is private property. well then doesn't this mean, that by controlling all websites with high traffic and filtering content. Freedom of speech has been considerably restricted on the internet.

 
Strawberry
904805.  Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:57 pm Reply with quote

QI is associated with you as it's a site that you belong to and have posted on. And, no, it's not fascism or corporatocracy, you are being melodramatic and trying to make yourself into some sort of persecuted victim when that isn't the case.

 
joeontheland
904806.  Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:59 pm Reply with quote

Jenny wrote:
Speech is only free within prescribed limits. You are not, for example, free to shout 'fire' in a crowded theatre. I have edited your post to reflect the fact that these are allegations and not proven against the people about whom these allegations are made. To leave your post as it was originally would have been to run the risk of a libel suit on the company who runs the forum on which you are posting.

Please respect these legalities. If you cannot do that, I will be forced to delete this thread altogether.


Ok I will respect your wishes Jenny... :)

“Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience. Our problem is that people all over the world have obeyed the dictates of leaders…and millions have been killed because of this obedience…Our problem is that people are obedient allover the world in the face of poverty and starvation and stupidity, and war, and cruelty. Our problem is that people are obedient while the jails are full of petty thieves… (and) the grand thieves are running the country. That’s our problem.”
― Howard Zinn

 
joeontheland
904807.  Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:00 pm Reply with quote

Strawberry wrote:
QI is associated with you as it's a site that you belong to and have posted on. And, no, it's not fascism or corporatocracy, you are being melodramatic and trying to make yourself into some sort of persecuted victim when that isn't the case.


Ok I hear what your saying and I will watch my actions accordingly

 
joeontheland
904811.  Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:08 pm Reply with quote

Strawberry wrote:
some sort of persecuted victim when that isn't the case.


I believe that this, on your part is just a perception influenced by your past.

A person who had lived on his own with no contact with civilisation would fail to see such an observation. And his opinion is not hindered by this isolation... He just sees things purely without the conditioned past, movies, school, tv, books, who have portrayed people who seemed to feel the way you implied and these people maybe used similar language to myself, thus creating a connection and subsequently a judgement which appeared spontaneously in your mind and whos source was not investigated sufficiently to see that it might be fallacious.

But then again, what judgements aren't a fallacy


Last edited by joeontheland on Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

 
Strawberry
904814.  Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:11 pm Reply with quote

joeontheland wrote:
Strawberry wrote:
some sort of persecuted victim when that isn't the case.


I believe that this, on your part is just a perception influenced by your past.

A person who had lived on his own with no contact with civilisation would fail to see such an observation. And his opinion is not hindered by this isolation... He just sees things purely without the conditioned past, movies, school, tv, books, who have portrayed people who seemed to feel the way you implied and maybe used similar language creating a judgement which appeared spontaneously in your mind and whos source was not investigated sufficiently


i'm not sure what you're on about here but never mind.

 

Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are GMT - 5 Hours


Display posts from previous:   

Search Search Forums

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group