View previous topic | View next topic

Only Connect style quiz

Page 1 of 1

krollo
948928.  Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:33 am Reply with quote

I will post the first clues of some connection and sequence questions. You must pm me the answers. However, to introduce some strategy, you must answer all the questions in one go. If you are unsure of the rules, the Only Connect wiki article is very good and has examples. Next clues to come sometime during the day. Please keep off google and the like, it only spoils it for everyone.

Round 1: Connections
A: Bestower
B: Cathedral in Southwark
C: Jurodid beetles
D: Music question. I will place the lyrics here.
" Give me freedom, give me fire, give me reason, take me higher.See the champions, take the field now, unify us, make us feel proud.In the streets our heads are liftin', as we lose our inhibition.Celebration it's around us, every nations, all around us.Singin' forever young, singin' songs underneath that sun."

Round 2: Sequences
A: Mother marsupial in Winnie the Pooh
B: Miracles for Sale
C: (third person from left)

D: Bing

Go![/img]

Posital
948972.  Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:30 am Reply with quote

Google doesn't really help - except for 1C, 1D and 2C...

1A is Kanger - methinks.

krollo
949423.  Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:30 pm Reply with quote

Sorry, I was intending it to be privately pm'ed? Of course if you prefer to do it as a team effort I'm fine with that. Next clues to come in the morning.

krollo
949485.  Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:49 am Reply with quote

A: Bestower - Banjoist
B: Cathedral in Southwark - Bradford theatre
C: Jurodid beetles - Dawn redwood
" Give me freedom, give me fire, give me reason, take me higher.See the champions, take the field now, unify us, make us feel proud.In the streets our heads are liftin', as we lose our inhibition.Celebration it's around us, every nations, all around us.Singin' forever young, singin' songs underneath that sun."

" And I was likeBaby, baby, baby oohLikeBaby, baby, baby nooLikeBaby, baby, baby ohhI thought you'd always be mine (mine)"

A: Mother marsupial in Winnie the Pooh - Simpsons alien
B: Miracles for Sale - The Experiments

Guy on left:

D: Bing - Baidu

krollo
949572.  Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:28 pm Reply with quote

A: Bestower - Banjoist - Interweaves
B: Cathedral in Southwark - Bradford theatre - English flag
C: Jurodid beetles - Dawn redwood - Coelacanth

" And I was likeBaby, baby, baby oohLikeBaby, baby, baby nooLikeBaby, baby, baby ohhI thought you'd always be mine (mine)"

" Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy-forget I'm a ladyMen's shirts-short skirtsOh, oh, oh, really go wild-yeah, doin' it in styleOh, oh, oh, get in the action-feel the attractionColor my hair-do what I dareOh, oh, oh, I wanna be free-yeah, to feel the way I feelMan! I feel like a woman!"

A: Mother marsupial in Winnie the Pooh - Simpsons alien - Japanese PM 2010-11
B: Miracles for Sale - The Experiments - Svengali

Guy on left:

D: Bing - Baidu - Yahoo!

Page 1 of 1