View previous topic | View next topic

Taxation is Communism in disguise!

Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

CB27
896371.  Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:41 pm Reply with quote

Today I went to hospital for yet another test to determine ongoing chest complications, it seems I might have Sarcoidosis, and while I'm not looking forward to continued treatments, at least I don't have to worry about payments and insurance, that's a worry I'd hate to carry with me.

Efros
896373.  Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:45 pm Reply with quote

Looks like steroids for you then.

Jenny
896533.  Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:47 am Reply with quote

<rushes off to google sarcoidosis>

Sounds deeply unpleasant, CB - my sympathies to you.

CB27
896562.  Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:50 am Reply with quote

It's all right, I had to look it up the first time I heard it. I've been having "chest infections" on and off for a number of years and have always complained that after the initial infection I seem to have a long period of coughing and breathlessness which seem to get longer and longer each time. This time, after about two months of constant coughing, I started bringing up very salty liquid from my lungs and that's what got the doctors looking more seriously.

I'm not overly worried now that there's a possible diagnosis, but I can't imagine how I'd be if I had to worry about financing my treatment.

npower1
896666.  Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:02 am Reply with quote

As an aside I suffer breathing problems probably caused by a long addiction to nicotine. My biggest relief from this came not as a result of any medicines perscribed by my GP/consultant but by switching from a belt to braces to keep my trousers up! The change resulted in my prefering to use steps/stairs rather than buggy/disabled ramps.

Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3