View previous topic | View next topic

Yesterday's "best of" compilation...

Page 1 of 1

PDR
872806.  Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:22 am Reply with quote

...contained at least two bits that have yet to be broadcast (one from the shakespere special and one from the brian blessed episode).

Is this the result of the change in schedules due to deleting the clarkson episode (ie something else that I can hate all trade-union officials for, and start a policy of executing all trade unionists until they learn to elect multi-digit-IQ people as officials) or is it just general sloppiness in the BBC/producer/director community (ie proof that the use of arty-farties and academics instead of proper engineering gods will always result in the absence of configuration control).

PDR

Zebra57
872808.  Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:26 am Reply with quote

Glad you made this comment PDR as I thought I had missed one or two episodes.

Moosh
872829.  Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:47 am Reply with quote

The compliation shows were always going to be shown before the Christmas and Shakespeare specials, nothing to do with the missing Clarkson episode, so it's the arty types not the trade unionists who deserve your ire on this occasion PDR.

PDR
872855.  Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:11 am Reply with quote

More of an "as well" than an "instead of"...

:-)

PDR

Jenny
873341.  Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:09 pm Reply with quote

For those who are wondering where the rest of this thread has gone - I've split it off into a thread of its own called 'Trade Unions', which can be found in WFHIT.

Page 1 of 1