View previous topic | View next topic

I doubt anyone reads these.

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Leanan sidhe
864135.  Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:30 am Reply with quote

Good morning everyone! I am Leanan sihde, or more commonly known as Elena and 15yrs old. Living in a lovely, violent and divided place called Derry in N.Ireland. (To avoid annoying anyone, also called LondonDerry) I have always watched the show from a young age with no thanks to my autistic brother. I have slight autism but nothing drastic, dyslexia, severe dyscalculia and several other 'problems', I have no idea why people call them problems, they add intrest to others. If anyone takes intrest in the MBTI personality tests I am an 'INTJ'. I hope to meet with intresting people and learn even more intresting facts and hopefully add some of my own. *leaves out cookies for visitors*

 
Spud McLaren
864145.  Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:38 am Reply with quote

< tries cookie > Mm, very good.

You're wrong, though - people do read these (intro posts, I mean, not cookies).

Welcome!

 
Leanan sidhe
864147.  Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:43 am Reply with quote

Well I could have left out fortune cookies, but chocolate chip ones are way better :) Thank you for the welcome.

 
Efros
864151.  Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:03 am Reply with quote

Welcome Leanan, hope you enjoy the place, always nice to get some newcomers.

 
Strawberry
864154.  Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:16 am Reply with quote

Hi; welcome to QI.

 
Leanan sidhe
864176.  Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:02 am Reply with quote

Thanks efros and strawberry :). Does anyone know any taxiedsmists, horse riders or artists on this fourm? It would be intresting to talk to others with similar activities.

 
Zebra57
864179.  Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:07 am Reply with quote

Hi Leanan sihde you will find a variety of artists on this site.

 
Leanan sidhe
864180.  Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:10 am Reply with quote

Awesome :)

 
bemahan
864198.  Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:10 am Reply with quote

Hi, Leanan sihde. Welcome to QI!

 
Jenny
864206.  Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:25 am Reply with quote

Welcome Leanan :-)

Should that be sidhe, or are you not in fact a fairy?

 
Leanan sidhe
864211.  Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:38 am Reply with quote

I think you are correct, my dyslexia strikes again! I will go look up my dictonary, some sections of Ireland use other spellings of fairy. I learnt Ulster, so I hope its spelt correctly. My nick name is from my art teacher is after the irish vampire fairy, I have similar things with her. She normally made friends with artists, writers, musicans etc, and became their lover, and in return she gave them creative thoughts and powers. In the end she would take some of the persons blood and put it in her large pot. Mixing all the creative peoples blood gave her them power. Then she cut off contact which made them kill themselves or go insane, which works with the fact many creative people die young or are insane. In art class I tend to help everyone a lot, finding material, refining ideas and that sort of thing. Being a taxidermist means I work with blood, so that ties with the story.

 
Bondee
864212.  Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:41 am Reply with quote

How do, Leanan.

Leanan sihde wrote:
Being a taxidermist means I work with blood, so that ties with the story.


How often do people tell you to get stuffed?
; )

 
Leanan sidhe
864213.  Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:41 am Reply with quote

Jenny wrote:
Welcome Leanan :-)

Should that be sidhe, or are you not in fact a fairy?
After a quick glare from one of my brothers, yes I spelt my username wrong. Oh well.

 
Leanan sidhe
864214.  Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:45 am Reply with quote

Bondee wrote:
How do, Leanan.

Leanan sihde wrote:
Being a taxidermist means I work with blood, so that ties with the story.


How often do people tell you to get stuffed?
; )
I have heard that more times than most realise. :P

 
Posital
864225.  Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:36 pm Reply with quote

Leanan sihde wrote:
Jenny wrote:
Welcome Leanan :-)

Should that be sidhe, or are you not in fact a fairy?
After a quick glare from one of my brothers, yes I spelt my username wrong. Oh well.
Welcome - and there are nice people around here who can change your name so you're satisfied - should you wish.

Nice cookies BTW.

 

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next

All times are GMT - 5 Hours


Display posts from previous:   

Search Search Forums

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group