View previous topic | View next topic

Party for the Animals

Page 1 of 1

Gooische Vrijgezel
862674.  Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:33 am Reply with quote

Just to mention it in this forum too: the political Party for the Animals.

Series A, episode 7: "[The Dutch] are just thought of as being people . . . homosexuals who . . . who smoke joints. Erm, actually there's a lot more to them than that. A lot more".

I'm afraid it's this.

'yorz
862696.  Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:09 am Reply with quote

I can think of another one:

Party for promoting the consumption of sugar beet and tulip bulbs to help beat worldwide hunger.
It works, you know.

suze
862762.  Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:03 pm Reply with quote

Gooische Vrijgezel wrote:
[The Dutch] are just thought of as being people . . . homosexuals who . . . who smoke joints. Erm, actually there's a lot more to them than that. A lot more".

I'm afraid it's this.

Lol! The woman on the right is Marianne Thieme who is the leader of PvdD. She's married with children, so not homosexual. Of joints, that's for her to know. I don't know who the other person in the picture is.

But husband wishes me to point out that both women are reasonably pleasing to the eye and are presentably attired. This has not always been the case when it comes to politicians of Green and similar persuasions.

Alfred E Neuman
862904.  Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:25 am Reply with quote

Husband wasn't the only one who noticed that... :-)

I momentarily considered loading up my great dane and moving to the Netherlands.

hassan el kebir
862933.  Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:12 am Reply with quote

[quote="Alfred E Neuman"
I momentarily considered loading up my great dane and moving to the Netherlands.[/quote]

Imagine all the fun to be had with a bouncy, happy dane wagging its tail like a lunatic and knocking people into canals left, right and centre. And all the different restaurants to tantalise it and tickle its taste buds and drive it bonkers. The thought of a stoned dane is a bit too much for me to cope with at the moment.

It's good to see a fellow dane lover lurking here ;-)

Gooische Vrijgezel
862967.  Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:28 am Reply with quote

hassan el kebir wrote:
Alfred E Neuman wrote:

I momentarily considered loading up my great dane and moving to the Netherlands.

Imagine all the fun to be had with a bouncy, happy dane wagging its tail like a lunatic

No need to move to the Netherlands, please stay where you are. There's a course with 13 easy steps to please your great dane in its own habitat.

Excuse me for both using WGIkGIpedGIa and promoting women (2 out of 150 MPs) just to be pleasing to the eyes, but the right one is Marianne Thieme and the left one is Esther Ouwehand.

In a way a funny combination on its own, an Ouwehand from Katwijk (fish processing industry) and this lovely, traditional hat. Is Esther the black sheep of the family?

Page 1 of 1