View previous topic | View next topic

QI Genesis

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

CB27
846119.  Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:19 pm Reply with quote

That reminds me of a question I wanted to ask years ago and am not sure if I did, are Jumpnig Jack and Flash both Rolling Stones fans or was it a coincidence?

hassan el kebir
846137.  Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:05 pm Reply with quote

I downloaded it from youtube so I had something to watch this evening. For reasons that are way beyond me, of the four segments of the programme only the first two minutes and seven seconds of each has been downloaded.

I am pissed off.

I shall try again tomorrow (or whenever I think about it again)

Spud McLaren
846162.  Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:26 pm Reply with quote

CB27 wrote:
That reminds me of a question I wanted to ask years ago and am not sure if I did, are Jumpnig Jack and Flash both Rolling Stones fans or was it a coincidence?
Yes, I wondered this too.

Or of Whoopi Goldberg/ Jonathan Pryce?

suze
846195.  Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:00 pm Reply with quote

CB27 wrote:
That reminds me of a question I wanted to ask years ago and am not sure if I did, are Jumping Jack and Flash both Rolling Stones fans or was it a coincidence?

I asked that question some years ago, and was told that it was indeed a coincidence.

The next person to join the Management didn't choose the screen name Gas Gas Gas, so I expect I believe them.

Ameena
846226.  Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:33 pm Reply with quote

Of the various forum member elf people who were shown in that really Quite Interesting programme, I only know that John Lloyd is JumpingJack. It would be nice to know who the others were, just for the sake of knowing. I know someone was referred to as "Flash" but the image on the screen at the time had several people in it so I have no idea which one was him ;).

suze
846249.  Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:34 pm Reply with quote

While I wouldn't want to give away all the secrets of the Elfhood, I think that one is probably OK, especially since it's already on his Wikipedia page!

Flash is Mr Piers Fletcher.

Flash
846252.  Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:42 pm Reply with quote

At your service.

I've been called by this name since the mid '70s, for reasons which aren't at all interesting. Suffice to say that there was never any chance of a conviction.

CB27
846253.  Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:43 pm Reply with quote

Here are some more clues: http://www.qi.com/about/people.php

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2