View previous topic | View next topic

Another challenge!

Page 1 of 1

steve greg
821997.  Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:24 pm Reply with quote

Try to make a sentance that makes sense that the first word starts with the letter A, the seconud word starts with the letter B and so on throughout the alphabet

Example :

a boy called Dennis etched fred's girlfriend (Hannah) in jealously, knowingly leaving mean nasty overweight points.

See if you can do better. no one I know can do it!

Good Luck!

Posital
822096.  Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:42 am Reply with quote

A basic computer doesn't exactly find great honed instances - just knows letters muddled. Now, OP quite rightly spells things (unfortunately?) very wrongly. eXtremely Zen?

Ameena
822120.  Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:22 am Reply with quote

Aardvarks, burrowing crazily, discovered enormous fungi growing horribly inside jam, knowing linguistically many national organisations practiced quickly ruling sticky things - unless vindicated with x-rays yesterday, zilch.

Hmm, well that sort of started out vaguely making sense, but then umm...yeah. But it is only suppseod to be one sentence, isn't it? I could probably come up with something better if I could do it as two, but never mind, I might have another go later :D.

Southpaw
822139.  Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:54 am Reply with quote

A brown cat diced eggs, for, given his idealistic Jainism, Kit loved making nosh, often presenting quick, rustic servings to unsated vegetarians: xenodochial young zoon!

I think that just about makes sense: xenodochial means hospitable, zoon means animal. Jains are vegetarian, so it works out rather nicely!

steve greg
822372.  Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:31 am Reply with quote

well done!

Chris.H
831394.  Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:46 pm Reply with quote

A Big Cat Dodged elephants farts generated hourly, it jumped keenly lengthways mostly near open pastures quite rapidly skipping towards upper valleys with Xeranthemum, yammering zealously

This is my first attempt. It's a bit rubbish I know. It's quite hard to make the sentence logical.

Xeranthemum is a kind of flower by the way.

Chris

rewboss
831415.  Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:06 am Reply with quote

Animals basically cannot derive enthusiasm from going haywire; indeed, jackasses know little more nutty openings (perhaps quite reasonably so) than underhanded, very xenophobic young zebras.

Chris Young
850968.  Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:02 am Reply with quote

Annihilating boredom, Chris dived energetically forwards, going headlong into jokers, kids, linguists, misfits, nutters or perhaps quaint recluses, subscribing to unprofitable verbal wit (xeric yet zinging).

Gavin
863153.  Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:33 am Reply with quote

A bastard calls Dominic everyday for glorious happenings in Jamie's killed lobbie monsters nourishing on posh quail rum shots to un-veil weird xylophones.

It might not make perfect sense, but it's pretty good for an autistic person making it up on the spot.

Page 1 of 1