View previous topic | View next topic

Dreaming thread

Page 1 of 60
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60  Next

RLDavies
993814.  Sat May 04, 2013 6:31 am Reply with quote

Last night I spilled water on the electric wiring and accidentally burnt down the QI Clubhouse. Sorry.

(I take responsibility for the water spillage, but not for the bare wires sticking out of the wall, which were like that when I got there.)

What did you dream?

'yorz
993816.  Sat May 04, 2013 6:38 am Reply with quote

No idea. I rarely remember my dreams.

Awitt
993817.  Sat May 04, 2013 6:53 am Reply with quote

I write them down as soon as I wake up,can remember some quite well. I've got story writing ideas,craft projects and little composition tunes,from my dreams.

Strawberry
993818.  Sat May 04, 2013 6:57 am Reply with quote

RLDavies wrote:
Last night I spilled water on the electric wiring and accidentally burnt down the QI Clubhouse. Sorry.

(I take responsibility for the water spillage, but not for the bare wires sticking out of the wall, which were like that when I got there.)

What did you dream?

Maybe your dream was Phoenixrider's fault. Because of the thread he made in Quite Interestrings. :P

Also, as i've mentioned before, i often dream about famous people. i don't remember much of what i dreamt last night but it was something to do with Rolf Harris.

Celebaelin
993822.  Sat May 04, 2013 7:10 am Reply with quote

I was wandering round a familiar (yet fictitious) dreamscape city centre dressed as Darth Vader with a toy 'lightsabre' torch (a present from my nephew in real life). After a brief pang of embarrassment I soon sat down to watch Star Wars (generic, Obi Wan was an odd composite of Alec Guiness and Ewan McGregor) in a rather splendid theatre-cum-church (at least once the choir decided to re-locate their practice I was). When the intermission came David Mitchell appeared and told me what I was about to do in the break was predictable and he wouldn't be joining me and the dishevelled, sleazy, punkette blonde as we toured the attached museum. She was mad as a sack of slugs but nonetheless interesting - we decided that getting stoned wasn't a great idea and instead wondered off round the becarpeted and marble strewn halls.

That was all.

Except for the obvious Star Wars bit I have little idea what that means but the church and choir might be about the choice of some people to state their religion as Jedi. Mr Mitchell was quite specific (and, in fact, wrong) but I haven't got an explanation for that and I am wracking my brain about the punkette girl but only have one answer as to who she was - one that I'm not hugely comfortable with.

Spud McLaren
993829.  Sat May 04, 2013 7:58 am Reply with quote

I don't remember my dreams, but last night my wife dreamed that she'd rescued a wallaby and kept it in our back garden.

crissdee
993918.  Sat May 04, 2013 3:37 pm Reply with quote

Trust me, you REALLY don't want to hear what I dream about!!!!

'yorz
993925.  Sat May 04, 2013 4:12 pm Reply with quote

Does it involve a few random capital letters?

Celebaelin
994030.  Sun May 05, 2013 7:37 am Reply with quote

Last night's stuff was a bit patchy but ruined buildings seemed to be a repeated motif.

RLDavies
994038.  Sun May 05, 2013 8:07 am Reply with quote

Colin keeps having dreams where a limousine pulls up and a well-spoken gentleman steps out. He informs Col that he's the new duke of somewhere or other, and will this suitcase full of cash be enough to tide him over while he settles his affairs and moves into the stately home?

Jenny
994084.  Sun May 05, 2013 12:16 pm Reply with quote

My dream last night involved words that you could spell with numbers on a calculator. No idea what the deeper meanings are behind that, but I did come across it as an Only Connect clue on the Facebook OC group.

Awitt
994141.  Sun May 05, 2013 5:57 pm Reply with quote

Some of my dreams involve people/things I've dealt with recently/have been on my mind.
Had a couple of interesting ones at the weekend retreat.

bemahan
994161.  Mon May 06, 2013 2:50 am Reply with quote

In a very long and complex dream last night, the weirdest bit was when I looked out my bedroom window to see someone with no legs zipping down a seriously high zipwire and another person wearing 2 artificial legs walking a tightrope.

filofax
994164.  Mon May 06, 2013 2:59 am Reply with quote

I dream all the time, very complex, vivid and generally exciting dreams - it's no wonder I'm quite exhausted in the morning.

I also very occasionally suffer from sleep paralysis. All in all, my bed is usually a pretty exciting and interesting place to be, though not always in a good way.

bemahan
994167.  Mon May 06, 2013 3:17 am Reply with quote

filofax wrote:
I dream all the time, very complex, vivid and generally exciting dreams - it's no wonder I'm quite exhausted in the morning.

I also very occasionally suffer from sleep paralysis. All in all, my bed is usually a pretty exciting and interesting place to be, though not always in a good way.

Ditto all of that. Sometimes, if it's a scary dream, I try to scream but can't. Hub usually wakes me then as I'm making weird 'trying to scream' noises.

Page 1 of 60
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60  Next