Heya!

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Bondee
823241.  Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:01 am Reply with quote

How do, Jaea.

Jaea wrote:
Things I enjoy:
- Music, like my chosen field of study might suggest.

Cool! I'm the same, except I don't study it! Any particular favourites you'd care to mention?

Jaea
823637.  Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:39 pm Reply with quote

Bondee wrote:
How do, Jaea.

Jaea wrote:
Things I enjoy:
- Music, like my chosen field of study might suggest.

Cool! I'm the same, except I don't study it! Any particular favourites you'd care to mention?

Well hello, Bondee. I'm always up for some discussion about good music!

My taste varies by season I'd say. Of course I have some absolute favorites that never go out of style; worth mentioning are Incubus, The Beatles, Muse, Pixies and Blondie.

Other more recent discoveries that I'm quite into right now are 3OH!3, Enter Shikari, Hadouken!, Does It Offend You, Yeah? and Cobra Starship. Definitely a more electro phase going on at the moment. First time for everything.

I'm also quite passionate about musicals. Grease and Hairspray are my favorites. You know how some tv shows occasionally have a musical episode (apart from Glee)? I can't watch those without incredible emotional outbursts and weeping defenselessly.

soup
823788.  Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:24 am Reply with quote

I am a good cook so there. However wife does all the heating up for tea. I feel it is important to separate cooking from heating up tins of soup, heating through pies, frying chips etc.

Tas
823796.  Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:42 am Reply with quote

Hi.

:-)

sjb
823884.  Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:39 pm Reply with quote

soup wrote:
I am a good cook so there. However wife does all the heating up for tea. I feel it is important to separate cooking from heating up tins of soup, heating through pies, frying chips etc.

SpousalUnit can also cook. A rare and wonderful breed, indeed! :P

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2