View previous topic | View next topic

Alan's front bttom

Page 1 of 1

gazdickson
36325.  Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:44 am Reply with quote

Just in case no-one has furnished Alan Davies with the answer to his question 'Why is pussy another name for 'front bottom?' '-the answer is that in the 18th Century, 'puss' was a slang term for a girl or woman.I personally prefer my wife's answer, 'Because it's marginally better than calling it a wizard's sleeve!'

Rory Gilmore
36382.  Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:43 am Reply with quote

Hilarious. There's already a thread for ''Questions left unanswered by the show''. With one example on it, then I went on holiday and missed two episodes. I thought the word was short for something, though?

gerontius grumpus
36447.  Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:57 pm Reply with quote

Ben Elton once said that the only word for female genitalia that could be broadcast on the BBC was "toot toot".

Was it ever called that.

djgordy
36455.  Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:55 pm Reply with quote

gerontius grumpus wrote:
Ben Elton once said that the only word for female genitalia that could be broadcast on the BBC was "toot toot".

Was it ever called that.

Well......... having researched the subject exhaustively ....... possibly.

There is a Zydeco song called 'My Toot Toot' which was written by Sidney Simien (Rockin' Sidney). The phrase 'my toot toot' is creole for 'my sweet heart'. However, versions of the song by female singers such as Denise LaSalle and Jean Knight have made the phrase into something of a double entendre:

"Don't mess with my toot toot,
Don't mess with my toot toot,
I know you have another woman,
So don't mess with my toot toot'.

gerontius grumpus
36513.  Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:29 am Reply with quote

Yes I remember that song.

Quite interestingly I used to know someone who claimed his girl friend could make toot toot noises with that part.

swot
36519.  Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:45 am Reply with quote

Ewwwwwwww

Page 1 of 1