National No Bra Day is happening now!

Page 17 of 18
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next

tetsabb
906799.  Fri May 04, 2012 5:33 pm Reply with quote

A bit.

sally carr
906812.  Fri May 04, 2012 6:12 pm Reply with quote

I have always been slightly lacking in the boob department so didn't start wearing bras until fairly recently. Some years back I was dressing up for an occasion and asked my daughter how I looked. She said it was okay but could really do with a bra under it. When I said I didn't have one she said 'I might have one I've grown out of.'

'yorz
906868.  Sat May 05, 2012 3:00 am Reply with quote

There's a lovely, voluptuous, lass on Sky News right now, doing the newspaper reviews. She's wearing a slight tight, blue, jersey dress, that could look fetching were it not for the totally crap bra she's chosen. Boobs are half hanging out, creating unnatural 3 layered tits. Why can't the people from the make-up department say/do something?

tetsabb
906875.  Sat May 05, 2012 3:40 am Reply with quote

Check the credits for anyone called 'Sadurian'
:-)

Sadurian Mike
906956.  Sat May 05, 2012 8:47 am Reply with quote

OliviaBrennan
993485.  Fri May 03, 2013 1:26 am Reply with quote

suze wrote:
NinOfEden wrote:
Do women with large breasts make more milk than women with smaller ones?

As I understand it, the answer to that is "no". But a larger breasted woman can hold more milk in her breasts - and so may be able to give her baby fewer but larger feeds than a smaller breasted woman.

sjbodell wrote:
Good point. I've actually bruised my husband due to bounceage and he was as happy as a pig in slop.

I'm guessing that this happened during marital intimacy. And actually, that would probably have to count as "vigorous exercise" and so women ought really to wear a bra for it! But hey, there are other factors at play here ...

Janet H wrote:
the info that I was nothing like the size I thought I was!

Every woman I know who has been properly measured in an upmarket lingerie store has found that she'd been wearing the wrong size. Which suggests to me that all those magazine articles which claim that 80% of women wear the wrong size are in fact true.

AFB wrote:
For starters, as there are two inches between every size

I'm not sure about Britain, but odd number sizes used sometimes to be available in North America. Not in every store by any means, and I suspect that they were discontinued for lack of sales.

Hanes (formerly Playtex; the Playtex name is now used only for tampons) do half cup sizes - "B and a half" is called "Nearly C", and so on. Again, possibly only available in North America.

(Playtex trivia. They also made the space suits used on the Moon.)

May be Maximum women wear wrong size as bra and panty. They think that Look like sexy and but this not true for all.

'yorz
993486.  Fri May 03, 2013 1:32 am Reply with quote

Na. It shurely is too early for this ? :(

swot
993494.  Fri May 03, 2013 4:00 am Reply with quote

Perhaps our newbie will be giving us some helpful bra shopping advice in he near future.

I'm going to have to drag myself off to Mothercare today for larger clothes, including bras. For the first time in my life I'm too fat for my clothes :-)

PDR
993497.  Fri May 03, 2013 4:11 am Reply with quote

Which inevitably reminds me of...

A girl came skipping home from school one day. "Mommy, Mommy, she yelled, "We were counting today, and all the other kids could only count to four, but I counted to 10. See? 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10!"

"Very good," said her mother.

"Is it because I'm blonde?" the girl asked.

"Yes, it's because your blonde."

The next day the girl came skipping home from school. "Mommy, Mommy," she yelled, "We were saying the alphabet today, and all the other kids said up to D, but I said it up to G. See? A,B,C,D,E,F,G!"

"Very good," said her mother.

"Is it because I'm blonde, Mommy?"

" Yes, It's because your blonde."

The next day the girl came skipping home from school. "Mommy Mommy!" she yelled, "We were in gym class today, and when we were showering, all the other girls had flat chests, but I have these!" She lifted up her tank top to reveal a pair of 36Cs.

"Very good," said her embarrassed mother.

"Is it because I'm blonde, Mommy?"

" No, Honey, Its because you're 24."

:-)

PDR

tetsabb
993563.  Fri May 03, 2013 6:44 am Reply with quote

I am not wearing a bra today.

'yorz
993565.  Fri May 03, 2013 6:46 am Reply with quote

PDR - that was immediately forwarded to legion. :-)

Sadurian Mike
993566.  Fri May 03, 2013 6:47 am Reply with quote

tetsabb wrote:
I am not wearing a bra today.

I am.

Only because the suspenders and cami-knickers look silly without one.

Celebaelin
993567.  Fri May 03, 2013 6:49 am Reply with quote

No, but... tomorrow is Star Wars Day isn't it? May the Fourth be with you and all that.

Is this a conflation with the old 'big breaths' joke? Or more likely just a co-incidence I suppose.

Last edited by Celebaelin on Fri May 03, 2013 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total

filofax
993570.  Fri May 03, 2013 6:54 am Reply with quote

Today is May the Third.
Star Wars day is tomorrow. Today, it seems, we are mainly talking about breasts.

Celebaelin
993571.  Fri May 03, 2013 6:56 am Reply with quote

Just noticed that and edited, but alas too late.

Page 17 of 18
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next