View previous topic | View next topic

How To Hypnotise a Chicken

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Bondee
813391.  Wed May 04, 2011 3:20 pm Reply with quote

Subwaytion wrote:
You can achieve the same relaxing, paralysing or incapacitating effect in a human by placing her in a hammock.

So it doesn't work with men?
; )

Ainee
814052.  Fri May 06, 2011 3:04 pm Reply with quote

My French friends showed me how to hypnotise a chicken when I was visiting them, aged 12. They pointed the chicken's head at the dust in the yard, then drew a line with a stick away from the chicken's beak, in a circle. The released chicken then revolved calmly around the circle several times, before it was grabbed and decapitated with a fixed-wall chopping gadget.

The brash elder son then demanded that we let the chicken run around headless, but this was thought too much of an ordeal for the shocked English girl.

That chicken, two hours later, was the best chicken I ever ate, before or since. It actually tasted of chicken.

I do muse whether Halal or Kosher chicken could ever taste as juicy and vibrant as that corn-fed chicken did.

Ainee
814053.  Fri May 06, 2011 3:07 pm Reply with quote

Bondee wrote:
Subwaytion wrote:
You can achieve the same relaxing, paralysing or incapacitating effect in a human by placing her in a hammock.

So it doesn't work with men?
; )

LOL

Men always fall out of hammocks, shrieking with laughter, IMHE. Women just lie there, smiling serenely, and rocking gently to and fro.

Ainee goes out to check for suitable hammock-slinging sites in her new garden, as soon as this rather welcome gentle rain has stopped.

soup
814146.  Sat May 07, 2011 6:00 am Reply with quote

Ainee wrote:
, IMHE. Women just lie there, smiling serenely, and rocking gently to and fro.

Drat that Mike going of and doing less important things, he could have a field day with this.

RLDavies
814162.  Sat May 07, 2011 7:02 am Reply with quote

Ainee wrote:
Men always fall out of hammocks, shrieking with laughter, IMHE. Women just lie there, smiling serenely, and rocking gently to and fro.

You've Been Framed tends to prove you wrong. I seem to recall a lot more clips of women falling over than men.

Or maybe women just get filmed in hammocks more than men.

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2