View previous topic | View next topic

Cannibalism

Page 1 of 1

Jonathan Creek 2
771511.  Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:08 pm Reply with quote

Hello. We are huge fans of your show, so much so that our username is 'Jonathan Creek 2' named after your excellent participant ALAN DAVIES :D If you choose this fact to include in your next show we would very much appreciate if you mentioned our names. Also if it is chosen please tell us the date and time of the aforementioned show.
Cheers
Caoimhe and Caitlin
(Key-vah and Kate-linn)

The Fact:

Armin Meiwes (49), from Essen, Germany posted an advertisement on 'The Cannibal Cafe' website saying 'looking for a well-built 18 to 30-year-old to be slaughtered and then consumed'. A volunteer (Bernd Jürgen Brandes) turned up and after Meiwes and the victim jointly attempted to eat the victim's severed penis, Meiwes killed his victim and proceeded to eat a large amount of his flesh. Due to this act of cannibalism, Meiwes is now known as the Rotenburg Cannibal and is serving a life sentence in prison.

Jenny
771517.  Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:12 pm Reply with quote

Welcome to the forums, Caoimhe and Caitlin - a bit too late for cannibalism I'm afraid, as the next series we're recording is the I series, but of course we're always happy to have I-related facts :-)

Page 1 of 1