View previous topic | View next topic

Who are you looking at?

Page 2 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Miss Anne Thrope
752126.  Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:05 am Reply with quote

busk31 wrote:
...a waste of electrons sounds like a particularly negative experience. I call Photons or it never happend...


You are some sort of science-y type of nerd. I dislike you.

 
Miss Anne Thrope
752127.  Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:07 am Reply with quote

bombmaniac wrote:
you sir, win at life.


I have already dealt with the fact that you are not to be liked on three separate counts.

The worst of these is that you are american and a smartarse and you think you are clever when you only famous foe the sluggishness of your synapses.

 
bombmaniac
752129.  Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:08 am Reply with quote

Quote:
Obviously you are american and therefore to be automatically disliked. But you are also a smartarse and think that you are clever when clearly you are not which are two more reasons why I don't like you.


I do not merely think that i am clever, i am absolutely convinced of it.

The intelligence of my ass clearly overshadows the intelligence of your woefully underdeveloped brain.

Quote:
You are some sort of science-y type of nerd. I dislike you.


Need i say more, ladies and gentlemen?

 
Miss Anne Thrope
752130.  Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:09 am Reply with quote

Arcane wrote:
The fact you could view this site as a guest, and the thought that you could silently take your bat and ball and go home never came to you? So you decided to register and post to make a....point?

I am reminded of a sulking toddler who stamps their foot and says "I don't wanna play".

*points to exit sign, and politely locks the door behind you*

....AND STAY OUT.


Clearly, if you ever had a sense of humour you have had an operation to bypass it

 
Miss Anne Thrope
752132.  Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:11 am Reply with quote

CB27 wrote:
Or the rest of you might read the name of the OP out loud and realise she hates you all anyway?

:)

PS, it's not me, in case anyone wonders, the name just stood out for me.


Finally someone who is awake. I don't like you because you spoiled my fun too early.

 
bombmaniac
752145.  Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:55 pm Reply with quote

oh i noticed, i was just having too much fun :D can we keep insulting each other?

 
Prof Wind Up Merchant
752150.  Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:51 pm Reply with quote

Bugger off Miss Anne Thrope.

 
Miss Anne Thrope
752175.  Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:26 pm Reply with quote

Prof Wind Up Merchant wrote:
Bugger off Miss Anne Thrope.


You are just dull, dull, dull and I don't like you.

 
Spud McLaren
752177.  Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:36 pm Reply with quote

This is just a game of Poole.

 
Alfred E Neuman
752179.  Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:45 pm Reply with quote

Spud, I think you have a redundant 'le' ant the end of your post.

 
Spud McLaren
752187.  Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:02 pm Reply with quote

I take your point, Alfred, but there are other angles to cover here.

 
Arcane
752223.  Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:18 pm Reply with quote

Do I detect the air of Eau d'Trolle?

 
Jenny
752238.  Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:42 pm Reply with quote

Clearly a well-chosen username...

 
busk31
752302.  Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:52 am Reply with quote

arry aving fun..

 
'yorz
752421.  Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:18 am Reply with quote

I think Miss Anne's is the funnest entrée in a long time.
Welcome! I think I like you.

 

Page 2 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are GMT - 5 Hours


Display posts from previous:   

Search Search Forums

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group