View previous topic | View next topic

Who are you looking at?

Page 1 of 6
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Miss Anne Thrope
751977.  Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:24 pm Reply with quote

Well I've just spent four hours reading the various postings of you lot.

What a waste of electrons.

What's the process for de-registration?

 
Alfred E Neuman
751983.  Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:46 pm Reply with quote

I think the easiest is to just post a lot of spam and you'll be booted...

 
orablu
751997.  Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:22 pm Reply with quote

here's a question: why did you register before having read anything?

 
Zebra57
752014.  Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:10 pm Reply with quote

You could just log off

 
Jenny
752032.  Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:27 pm Reply with quote

Would it be a work of supererogation to say 'welcome' then?

 
bombmaniac
752048.  Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:05 pm Reply with quote

Quote:
Well I've just spent four hours reading the various postings of you lot.


You overgeneralizing bigot!

Quote:
What a waste of electrons.


What a positively idiotic statement.

Quote:
What's the process for de-registration?


what you do, is you take a toothpick, whittle the end to a very sharp point, raise it to eye level, point one end at your eyeball horizontally, and thrust it backwards until it is at least 3/4 embedded in your eyeball.

 
busk31
752073.  Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:55 am Reply with quote

...a waste of electrons sounds like a particularly negative experience. I call Photons or it never happend...

 
bombmaniac
752074.  Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:00 am Reply with quote

you sir, win at life.

 
Arcane
752082.  Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:48 am Reply with quote

The fact you could view this site as a guest, and the thought that you could silently take your bat and ball and go home never came to you? So you decided to register and post to make a....point?

I am reminded of a sulking toddler who stamps their foot and says "I don't wanna play".

*points to exit sign, and politely locks the door behind you*

....AND STAY OUT.

 
CB27
752095.  Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:00 am Reply with quote

Or the rest of you might read the name of the OP out loud and realise she hates you all anyway?

:)

PS, it's not me, in case anyone wonders, the name just stood out for me.

 
Miss Anne Thrope
752121.  Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:57 am Reply with quote

Alfred E Neuman wrote:
I think the easiest is to just post a lot of spam and you'll be booted...


Your answer is facile. I don't like you.

 
Miss Anne Thrope
752122.  Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:58 am Reply with quote

orablu wrote:
here's a question: why did you register before having read anything?


You clearly have no sense of humour. I don't like you.

 
Miss Anne Thrope
752123.  Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:59 am Reply with quote

Zebra57 wrote:
You could just log off


Clearly you are related to your animal namesake. I don't like you.

 
Miss Anne Thrope
752124.  Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:01 am Reply with quote

Jenny wrote:
Would it be a work of supererogation to say 'welcome' then?


A fine response. I still don't like you but not as much as I don't like the others.

 
Miss Anne Thrope
752125.  Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:03 am Reply with quote

bombmaniac wrote:
Quote:
Well I've just spent four hours reading the various postings of you lot.


You overgeneralizing bigot!

Quote:
What a waste of electrons.


What a positively idiotic statement.

Quote:
What's the process for de-registration?


what you do, is you take a toothpick, whittle the end to a very sharp point, raise it to eye level, point one end at your eyeball horizontally, and thrust it backwards until it is at least 3/4 embedded in your eyeball.


Obviously you are american and therefore to be automatically disliked. But you are also a smartarse and think that you are clever when clearly you are not which are two more reasons why I don't like you.

 

Page 1 of 6
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are GMT - 5 Hours


Display posts from previous:   

Search Search Forums

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group