View previous topic | View next topic

Offering One Out Of Four Seats To A Non-Celebrity

Page 1 of 1

usedfun
742965.  Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:28 pm Reply with quote

Wouldn't it be fun if QI offered their worldwide viewers a chance to be one of Stephen's pupils? On every episode? Now, I, for example, would make an excellent contestant. I'm American. I love the show and have background knowledge of how the show works. I have a lot of knowledge of trivia facts since I've been a fifth grade teacher for many years. Therefore, I could contribute to the panel's responses with both answers, comments, and questions. I would also enjoy being a part of the research team that generates the questions. What a great job THAT would be! I am a big fan of Rich, Allen, Stephen, Clive, and Jo. As a contestant, I would not be concerned with scoring points so much as providing both interesting and funny comments. Just a little thought and daydream I guess. But, wouldn't it be great if they offered it up to the public? Poor Stephen. I loved it when he told Allen to go sit in the corner. Like anyone can do THAT nowadays. T.

Neotenic
742969.  Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:43 pm Reply with quote

I think people can dramatically underestimate the amount of talent required to be gently amusing on telly.

usedfun
742974.  Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:49 pm Reply with quote

Very true. Thank you neotenic for reminding me and the world of that fact.

Page 1 of 1