View previous topic | View next topic

Infidelity

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next

bemahan
727980.  Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:58 am Reply with quote

suze wrote:
tetsabb wrote:
What happens if a chap leaves 'residue' on a forged bank note?

Why would he? I've seen some improbable things in my time, but never have I seen a man, erm, residualate, onto a bank note ...

Might happen if he's just 'been' with a 'working girl' and is paying her. Although I believe they require payment 'up front' (as it were) these days.

tetsabb
728004.  Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:24 pm Reply with quote

suze wrote:
tetsabb wrote:

Why would he? I've seen some improbable things in my time, but never have I seen a man, erm, residualate, onto a bank note ...

A forger who is extremely excited at how his latest attempt has come out?
:-)

Hmmm.... 'residualate' -- have we (OK, has suze) invented a new word?
"Darling, I'm about to residualate"
Points to whoever gets it into another thread, and points, as we all know, mean prizes![/i]

Moosh
728056.  Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:58 pm Reply with quote

suze wrote:
tetsabb wrote:

Could happen accidentally, if the notes happened to be nearby and there was a certain amount of... spray.

Hummingbird
728102.  Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:29 am Reply with quote

The whole thing is nuts.

You just have to have a gym to go to to cover up any showering activities, or just not shower.

Considering most men's favourite solitary pastime I'd have thought the semen detector would find something in most pair of Y fronts, most days.

Where it would work would be checking your wife's thong. It would necessitate not having any sex, but if you are that much of a creep then that's probably not happening anyway.

Oh and I agree with Bob. The key to a long lasting and happy marriage is learning to turn a blind eye on occasion. Either that or both be naturally faithful. I do think people vary in the way their passions take them.

Droid
728105.  Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:49 am Reply with quote

Hummingbird wrote:
Considering most men's favourite solitary pastime I'd have thought the semen detector would find something in most pair of Y fronts, most days.

Do men really get that excited about fishing?

masterfroggy
728106.  Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:50 am Reply with quote

Hummingbird wrote:

I have to say that I doubt there is any semen involved in most mens favourite solitary pastime, I never get that excited over fishing.

samivel
728108.  Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:52 am Reply with quote

Wow, two anglers at once.

I'll resist the temptation to say 'what a pair of wankers'.

Oh, damn.

:)

Hummingbird
728117.  Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:51 am Reply with quote

So glad you didn't.

Sparkyweasel
728248.  Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:14 pm Reply with quote

Not just anglers; master baiters, surely.

samivel
728250.  Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:11 pm Reply with quote

lol

djgordy
728294.  Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:00 am Reply with quote

masterfroggy wrote:

I have to say that I doubt there is any semen involved in most mens favourite solitary pastime, I never get that excited over fishing.

I can't see anything exciting about going to a nice, quiet spot by the river, getting your tackle out and dipping your rod in the water,

soup
728303.  Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:28 am Reply with quote

Hummingbird wrote:

Where it would work would be checking your wife's thong. It would necessitate not having any sex, but if you are that much of a creep then that's probably not happening anyway.

That seems to say (possibly just my take) that any man who suspects his wife is having an affair is a creep. Do you think it is ok for a woman to check if her husband is cheating.

bemahan
728362.  Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:10 pm Reply with quote

djgordy wrote:
masterfroggy wrote:

I can't see anything exciting about going to a nice, quiet spot by the river, getting your tackle out and dipping your rod in the water,

Maybe the exciting bit is when your skill with your rod results in you getting a bite.

Spud McLaren
728366.  Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:28 pm Reply with quote

As my great-grandmother used to say, "Look at that - a worm at one end, and a bloody fool at the other."

Or, if she was feeling even more acetic than usual, "A worm at one end - but which end?"

plinkplonk
729934.  Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:41 am Reply with quote

It turns the underpants bright green. What happens if they are bright green to start off with?

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next