Poland, 1939

Page 4 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

'yorz
849115.  Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:02 am Reply with quote

bobwilson wrote:
Brickie wrote:
soup wrote:
Bob may be many things, but I can't see him hiding behind a pseudonym.

Having read a bit more around the forums, would this be the estimable bobwilson?

No, that's definitely not me. He's a prat, I'm not. I hope. Also, you'll notice that I'm agreeing with Mike and amplifying his comments, rather than deliberately misinterpreting him in order to create straw men to further my conspiracy theories.

I may be entirely misrepresenting bobwilson, but that's the impression I get elsewhere...

Ah - to see ourselves as others see us. Although I'm not sure where I've deliberately misinterpreted Mike, created straw men, or indulged in conspiracy theories.

bob, brickie failed to put a quote sign around the bolded [me] bit, as in:

Quote:
No, that's definitely not me. He's a prat, I'm not. I hope. Also, you'll notice that I'm agreeing with Mike and amplifying his comments, rather than deliberately misinterpreting him in order to create straw men to further my conspiracy theories.

YOU wrote that. :D

bobwilson
849610.  Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:19 pm Reply with quote

Did I? It actually makes more sense to brickie's post if brickie wrote it - but it does sound like something I might have written somewhere. Or is that what you're saying and I'm missing the point. Whoosh.

Page 4 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4