View previous topic | View next topic

Homosexuality vs Heterosexuality

Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

memeweaver
763462.  Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:37 am Reply with quote

samivel wrote:
Sadurian Mike wrote:
We might as well have a contest between contestants with black hair and those with brown.

That's blatant discrimination against the follically challenged. Oh, and blondes and redheads.

That's an area that has to be handled gingerly

'yorz
763474.  Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:53 am Reply with quote

Depends. Are we talking head-hair?

357Snowball
791511.  Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:19 am Reply with quote

I think that the girls v boys episode was really good, but I think it worked better because any serious discrimination against boys or girls has pretty much vanished in our culture. Seeing as there are still a ridiculous amount of people (bearing in mind that there really shouldn't be any at all) who have a problem with homosexuality, I reckon that the ice on which QI would be treading would be significantly thinner and, as some of the comments on this thread have suggested, there would probably be a substantial number of complaints. I personally think it would be quite fun, as long as it wasn't really "versus".

Posital
791534.  Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:39 am Reply with quote

How about twosomes vs threesomes - or sm vs missionary - if we're heading towards sexual preferences... I think the horse and sheep have been done to death - so that would be necrophilia covered...

Loizz
1103230.  Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:20 am Reply with quote

hello,

I am a student from the Netherlands and I am researching the acceptance of homosexuality in the various states in the USA. I would greatly appreciate if you would take some time to fill in my survey.

http://www.survio.com/survey/d/U1R7H2O1Y8U4K6H6S

Thank you :)

Jenny
1103242.  Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:47 am Reply with quote

Hi Loizz

Generally speaking, the denizens of this forum don't take kindly to people who come in wanting help with their homework without actually taking the time to join in any conversations. You might learn that the majority of forummers are actually in the UK, though some of us are in the US.

I'll leave it up to people whether they want to follow your link as it doesn't seem to be a commercial one, but just as a heads-up it would be as well to note that many members of other forums might feel the same as us. We feel.... used!

Jenny
1103243.  Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:54 am Reply with quote

Having looked through and completed your survey, as I am in the US, I think it is not very well designed. I wrote some comments on my response - I'll leave it up to others to comment on it here. We have at least one person on this forum married to a statistician who knows about designing surveys.

Loizz
1103345.  Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:13 am Reply with quote

Jenny wrote:
Having looked through and completed your survey, as I am in the US, I think it is not very well designed. I wrote some comments on my response - I'll leave it up to others to comment on it here. We have at least one person on this forum married to a statistician who knows about designing surveys.

This is the first time I made a survey and English is not my first language, so I really appreciate any comments and tips. Thank you for completing the survey and I will try and change the design!

Loizz
1103346.  Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:54 am Reply with quote

I can understand that you would feel used, because if I were you I would not want to put my time in someone else's school work either. However it is extremely difficult for me, living in Europe, to distribute a survey in America, or finding any subjective information. That is the reason why I'm trying as many options as possible. So feel free to not fill it in. I'm just trying to get as many answers as possible. But I can understand that some people will feel annoyed and I appreciate your comment.

Peeeeeteeeee
1103655.  Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:50 pm Reply with quote

What a gay thread.

Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3