View previous topic | View next topic

QI XL for series G?

Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Totoro
690104.  Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:45 am Reply with quote

I see that there is no QI XL in the schedules this Saturday either ............ I'm not happy.

thegrandwazoo
690591.  Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:01 am Reply with quote

I'm really frightened now. Reading bobwilsons posts I could hear myself. God, I must get out more!

(Well done bob, keep ranting, occasionally you get one on target)

Bondee
690729.  Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:50 pm Reply with quote

Let's think "half full" for a moment...

If they schedule the XLs after the regular eppys have finished, the series lasts longer.
: )

Just Say No To Vorderman
691130.  Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:59 am Reply with quote

Bondee wrote:
Let's think "half full" for a moment...

If they schedule the XLs after the regular eppys have finished, the series lasts longer.
: )

Aye, but it really screws my recordings of the series:-(
Seeing as the bastards can't get it together to release DVDs any more I was patiently sitting by the DVD recorder for each episode every week.

I see from the new Radio Times they're showing a compilation episode from this series....why can't they just get on with showing the fucking series? :-(

Totoro
691235.  Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:26 pm Reply with quote

Just Say No To Vorderman wrote:

I see from the new Radio Times they're showing a compilation episode from this series....why can't they just get on with showing the fucking series? :-(

Because they don't have a f*cking clue, and even if they did they wouldn't give a monkey's testicles as QI is far too intelligent for them to get their pea-sized brains around?

Neotenic
691239.  Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:42 pm Reply with quote

Quote:
Seeing as the bastards can't get it together to release DVDs any more

It's not that the bastards (if that's what we're calling them now) don't want to release the DVDs, it's just that there's not enough other bastards buying them to justify it.

monzac
691251.  Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:58 pm Reply with quote

Hey, I just bought series A and C, as I promised I would in an earlier discussion.

The reason that I skipped series B? Out of stock. Maybe the demand is there, but the supplies are not keeping up with it.

Just Say No To Vorderman
691331.  Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:31 pm Reply with quote

Neotenic wrote:
Quote:
Seeing as the bastards can't get it together to release DVDs any more

It's not that the bastards (if that's what we're calling them now) don't want to release the DVDs, it's just that there's not enough other bastards buying them to justify it.

not enough sales for the major distributors but they could go to a smaller one :-( It's not hard ,believe me..there's smaller companies out there that'd jump at the chance

FFS when you look at some of the stuff that gets released..shakes head

I bet I could find them a deal :-) and get it into HMV and on Amazon

Totoro
691680.  Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:42 pm Reply with quote

The DVD issues is a farce - there are far "less popular" (and less deserving!) programmes out on DVD. Why QI has had such a poor DVD release is beyond me.

Also, as for QI XL on TV - I see no mention of it on online listings sites for the next two weeks. What the feckity feck is going on ?!?

Celebaelin
691700.  Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:15 pm Reply with quote

Totoro wrote:
The DVD issues is a farce - there are far "less popular" (and less deserving!) programmes out on DVD. Why QI has had such a poor DVD release is beyond me.

The fact that its shown a lot on Dave may have something to do with it.

Totoro
691726.  Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:29 pm Reply with quote

Celebaelin wrote:
Totoro wrote:

The fact that its shown a lot on Dave may have something to do with it.

Maybe Alan can rectify that:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/a211967/alan-davies-i-hate-qi-repeats.html

Totoro
695961.  Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:39 pm Reply with quote

When the feckity-feck are we going to be able to watch the remaining episodes of QI XL ?

Anyone know please?

Keiichi
696065.  Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:19 pm Reply with quote

Still nothing on the BBC website, so probably just like my workplace when it promises to do stuff, its probably hoping were going to forget about them.

Not Gonna Happen.

Totoro
697751.  Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:07 pm Reply with quote

Bloody BBC. This faffing around with QI XL (and QI 'standard') is incredibly annoying.

cjp
736440.  Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:40 pm Reply with quote

Keiichi wrote:
Still nothing on the BBC website, so probably just like my workplace when it promises to do stuff, its probably hoping were going to forget about them.

Not Gonna Happen.

Nope, still haven't forgotten.

Any hints at all if we're ever going to get our XL's?

Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next