View previous topic | View next topic

COMPLETE DVD

Page 1 of 1

Emma
27000.  Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:39 pm Reply with quote

v. excited to read about the Q.I. interactive DVD but ...

(and forgive me if this has already been asked and answered on the site and I've been to dumb to find it)

... what about a DVD of each series. And not a 'best of', bits and clips type thing but a proper, each full episode included, DVD perhaps even with bouns material (clips that didn't make the edit, easter eggs etc).

Is this in the making? Any date yet? If not, why not? If yes, where do I sign, my credit cards number is .............

xxEmma.

JumpingJack
27008.  Sat Oct 15, 2005 7:25 pm Reply with quote

Thanks, Emma.

This has come up in numerous places.

We're working on it, I promise.

horizonblind
27068.  Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:45 am Reply with quote

yes i would love a QI dvd of all 3 series, it would be the best dvd ever made! considering QI is my favourite show. Please hurry up and get this in the shops

gonzo
27116.  Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:58 am Reply with quote

yea I was really excited about the dvd until I realised there doesn't seem to be any Alan Davies on it. Made me very disappointed. I'd love to just see an entire show unedited, I'm sure there wudn't be much boring stuff to sit through, unfortunately I've only recently found out how to get tickets to go as an audience member so going to have to wait for series D now. :(

gaspode
28663.  Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:32 am Reply with quote

Yes Please.
I came late to the show, missed all of series 1 and part of series 2, so would love to get them on DVD
Add to the fact that I think Danny Baker is one of the funniest men alive and he has not been on since I started watching.
These DVDs are essential

Caradoc
28714.  Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:27 pm Reply with quote

We would also like the outtakes as well, presumably after the legal department has vetted the output

Rory Gilmore
28862.  Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:00 am Reply with quote

Well, QI's good, but is it ''Have I Got News For You'' good?

Rory Gilmore
28863.  Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:03 am Reply with quote

I'm joking, of course.
By the way, do you suppose Bill Bailey does well on QI after much quiz work on ''Never Mind the Buzzcocks'', meaning twenty percent of his score should be deducted for feeling more at home?

thetwig
28864.  Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:04 am Reply with quote

Easy Peasy, how
dare you ask a question like
that, still I like the

show, Have I got news for you, but somehow it isn't Quite Interesting, just plays on what we hear during the week.

QI, however, has that certain something, so it is better in my opinion.

Rory Gilmore
28935.  Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:30 pm Reply with quote

I also liked Never Mind the Buzzcocks, but personally I would rate They Think It's All Over way down there almost as low as Shooting Stars. Mock the Week gets fifth, bested by Whose Line is it Anyway.

Sazmin
28941.  Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:20 pm Reply with quote

I do enjoy a bit of Never Mind The Buzzcocks, but I have to say QI has gone higher up in my ranks. You don't get that many shows that provide solid and interesting facts with humour that isn't planned!

pocoyo
30857.  Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:42 pm Reply with quote

I have to agree that I would also so love to be able to watch Qi when ever I desired. Having to wait until Friday does rather hurt as a week can pass so slowly.
Bring out the DVD as soon as possible!
I would be one of the first queueing to own it! :-D.

JumpingJack
30890.  Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:33 pm Reply with quote

Thanks everyone for your comments these really help trying to persuade the BBC and Talkback that there is a market for these.

laidbacklazyman
30904.  Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:13 pm Reply with quote

You wouldn't beleive the boo's I got from fans who thought there may be a compilation DVD only to find out it's a PC Game.

One day it'll come, one day

Amie
30924.  Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:29 pm Reply with quote

One day soon hopefully!!

Page 1 of 1