View previous topic | View next topic

Episode 3

Page 1 of 1

brackett
26874.  Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:34 pm Reply with quote

Christ that was boffiny.

I thought Sean Lock was brilliant. We need more of those slapsticky moments I think.

What did you all think of the show?

ficklefiend
26886.  Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:26 pm Reply with quote

good, I like it when it gets a bit more heated. Sometimes you just don't get the right mix and they just go through the questions getting them right or wrong.

Latin is great and all but a monster under the table? That's true genius.

Caradoc
26912.  Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:57 pm Reply with quote

Rory as he can got a bit full of himself & Stephen seemed a bit too impressed by a bit of avian nomeclature & should have shut Rory up, I think Jimmy was right when he told Rory he'd pulled

brackett
26938.  Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:40 am Reply with quote

Some fun images of Sean being pulled under the table.

Zaphod Beeblebrox
26988.  Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:51 am Reply with quote

Episode 3 was hilarious.
Cheers, I now know what a Chav is, which I asked on here a while ago, and was advised to watch the series and find out. But, see, Chavs are known here as NEDs - a much better name I'm sure you'll agree! :-)

evoke2
27118.  Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:27 am Reply with quote

What a childish outburst by Sean Lock last week!

Just because Rory knew more than him, he had to try drawing attention to himself.

We see this in schools: clever people are seen as 'nerds', 'swats' etc. I found Rory V.I. (very interesting).

Confucius
27134.  Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:08 am Reply with quote

Carl wrote:
Rory as he can got a bit full of himself & Stephen seemed a bit too impressed by a bit of avian nomeclature & should have shut Rory up, I think Jimmy was right when he told Rory he'd pulled

And of course no other panelist or presenter, not to mention some posters here, ever sem to full of themselves!

Natalie
27135.  Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:37 pm Reply with quote

I thought it did get a bit boring when Rory kept getting the questions right, and all Stephen could do was say, "yet again, he's right" in not so many words. It's better when we can find things out from Stephen Fry, and not the same guest, if that makes sense.

The Sean Lock thing was very funny. It was still a good show.

Last edited by Natalie on Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Confucius
27172.  Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:21 pm Reply with quote

Natalie wrote:
I thought it did get a bit boring when Rory kept getting the wuestions right, and all Stephen could do was say, "yet again, he's right" in not so many words. It's better when we can find things out from Stephen Fry, and not the same guest, if that makes sense.

Well, I don't agree but I'll agree to differ!

Natalie
27183.  Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:48 pm Reply with quote

Goodo. And thanks, you made me realise my spelling error :)

Page 1 of 1