View previous topic | View next topic

Hentai

Page 5 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

masterfroggy
684555.  Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:19 am Reply with quote

cornixt wrote:
masterfroggy wrote:
Funny thing is I don’t need to watch any CP to know I would not enjoy it, Nor do I need to watch any ‘snuff movies’ or “rape movies” to know I would not enjoy it. But if that is your thing, then…

You are comparing animated stories to videos of people suffering. I don't see why anyone would need to point out in what way that is a false comparison.
No, Clearly I am saying, “I don’t have to watch the aforementioned types of movies to know I would not enjoy them”. Nor do I have to ‘watch’ what is basically animated CP to know I would not enjoy it. I’m not comparing anything to anything else merely stating that some things don’t have to be endured to know they are painful or wrong or not “your thing”
It’s like sticking your hand in a blender, not something you need to experience to know it is going to suck, not if’n you have a single brain cell still firing.

Ian Dunn
697265.  Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:30 am Reply with quote

According to the BBC there is a web virus currently being spread via a file-sharing site which occurs when people try to download hentai.

Ian Dunn
799465.  Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:49 pm Reply with quote

The term "hentai" has justed entered into the OED.

Source: Anime News Network

salamander
1081151.  Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:49 am Reply with quote

in the eighties the h-manga used to place sea-cucumbers and sea shells over the offending parts

Page 5 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5