View previous topic | View next topic

Game plan - Alan wins

Page 1 of 1

806299.  Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:51 pm Reply with quote

Just watching BBC1.

Alan has a 10% chance of shooting his target, but aims to miss both of his targets; doesn't that actually mean he has a 90% chance of hitting his target, killing both of them and winning Liza?

What a wonderful way to apply statistics and prove game plan.


Page 1 of 1

All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Display posts from previous:   

Search Search Forums

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group