View previous topic | View next topic

Brain Power

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

David26
84207.  Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:30 am Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

Here is some helpful information about brain management. I would to share and will be happy if you add some more to these. Thank you I will be waiting for your replies.

Brain Power

The “Free noting” mind workout: Discovering a wealth of information and understanding one can also build language fluency! Understand more from a lesson, lecture, book, or course. And it’s a great problem-solving method!

The “Flash Answer Method” and the “Flash Awareness Method” mind workouts: Can one think of the clear blue sky? Of course. It seems that his/her brain responded quickly, didn’t it? Yes. But there’s a deeper, main, limbic part of one’s brain that responds to questions ten thousand times faster than that! Now one can access it! Here, you’ll find instant answers to any personal, situational, job-related, or community-based problem!

The seven-step “Crabapple” mind workout: More than 80 percent of our brain works in sensory images — and only 1 percent to 2 percent in words? Think of a dream you had where you woke up confused. What did it mean? Dreams work in sensory images. Now you can use metaphor to find answers to the most stubborn problems!

The “Held Breath Underwater” mind workout. We can improve our span of awareness by concentrating longer. Feel sharper, clearer, more alert, and healthier. Strengthen the circulation to your physical brain. It’s as simple as holding your breath!

David.

Jenny
84369.  Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:19 pm Reply with quote

Are you by any chance spamming us? If so, it's QI (quaintly ironic) that your link doesn't work.

swot
84542.  Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:04 am Reply with quote

Ah, poetic justice.

Quaintly Ignorant
84548.  Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:11 am Reply with quote

David26 wrote:

The “Flash Answer Method” and the “Flash Awareness Method” mind workouts:

(Outrageous French accent)"No thanks. We 'ave already got one"

He's called Flash and he's better at answering questions and being aware than any other "Flash method".

"Now go away before I taunt you for a second time!"

David26
115674.  Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:12 am Reply with quote

Hi there I am not a spammer and not spamming anything.....that link is a very useful and helpful resource for brain power & self help........well if it wont work thats ok.

David.

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2